• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    The Kenya Ports Authority has screwed up again! Badgers this time... rolleyes biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ^ LOL on the original facebook message biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    So; Martijn. Are you back?!

No, I'm a figment of your imagination.
    Lay off the booze, D.!

Ok, rewrite: are you back for good? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Badgers?
    We don' need no steenkeen' badgers!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Mushrooms instead?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Naked women?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Naked women?

Dream on lad tongue

wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Mushrooms instead?

Haven't you had enough already? dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Mushrooms instead?

Haven't you had enough already? dizzy

biggrin

(www.badgerbadgerbadger.com)
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Badgers?

Oh, and before I forget, Happy belated Birthday Martijn!

It's okay, I'll do it myself .... shame explode
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote
    But I AM tall with long legs and blue eyes!
    So what does this all mean, logically? I remind you of me who looks like you except for almost everything which looks like me?
    My GOD, we are EVIDENTLy a match made in heaven.

Are you indeed?!Well, I havent seen a photo of you to know and now that it comes to it why haven't I?And you called me elusive the first time you saw me!I meant that you remind me of myself mentaly and not in the way I look which you obviously understood but as you said we are evenly matched in teasing each other! lick

Badgers?

Someone is missing the quoting game!!! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I'm tall too.

However, it isn't my birthday - let's not take the focus away from Martijn!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No,no let's take it! Stavi, you know me too darl, 190 cm tall and.....well you know wink Let's DO take focus away from Martijn, all this "we are sooo alike" talks are NICHT GUT! kiss biggrin tongue kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'm not so tall. I don't have blue eyes. I'm also very skinny. I only have the necassary muscles to breath, to walk over certain limited distances and to climb a stair. My grandma and JackJack teddy bear think I look really good.

My skills are wide. I can code. I can do secret dances I want to share with girls. I have a very elastic face that can be touched gently. Unbelievable when you read the above, but I am able to be completely, occasionally, go crazy. I daydream a lot. And I also like movies and film music.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    D. hon you know that you have my affection!I share many common things with you too so don't worry about my focus!And I know you are tall and good looking!I can hear the girls at the university in Thessaloniki sighing when you pass by all the way down here to Athens! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Bregt wrote
    I'm not so tall. I don't have blue eyes. I'm also very skinny. I only have the necassary muscles to breath, to walk over certain limited distances and to climb a stair. My grandma and JackJack teddy bear think I look really good.

My skills are wide. I can code. I can do secret dances I want to share with girls. I have a very elastic face that can be touched gently. Unbelievable when you read the above, but I am able to be completely, occasionally, go crazy. I daydream a lot. And I also like movies and film music.

Nice!I think I have some girlfriends who would be interested to read that!Espaecially the "secret dances" part! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey!
    Why are we no longer talking about ME?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. MS Windows Millenium Edition was too awful a system to discuss it!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, let's write that one up to XPrience.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    I can do secret dances I want to share with girls. I have a very elastic face that can be touched gently. Unbelievable when you read the above, but I am able to be completely, occasionally, go crazy. I daydream a lot. And I also like movies and film music.

punk punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    vomit

#$|%( you Southall!

biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    Well, I havent seen a photo of you to know and now that it comes to it why haven't I?

Hmmm. The lady scores a veritable and palpable touch.
    I shall update my profile anon, dispensing, with great sadness and melancholy, the AWESOME picture that currently occupies it.

Badgers?

Someone is missing the quoting game!!! tongue

You kid not, but as we were the only two participants (sort of) there seems little point in reviving it.
    Maybe later, after I have partaken of sufficient amounts of port and feel spry and dapper once more!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008
    Happy birthday to Erik's mom!
    punk bounce bounce punk bounce bounce punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    ^ True class!

Thanks!

beer

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    And from me too! biggrin kiss

Did you buy her a pressy Erik?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    And... is this yet another excuse to eat chocolate cake, Erik?
    Or is your moms favourite cake another one?
    birthday kiss

BTW, Anthony, there's 'rice tart' too you know!
    http://www.supervlaai.nl/_file_/product … 006jpg.jpg

Tastes better than it looks I must admit, just like rice pudding! lick
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Rice is quickly becoming the ultimate food. Normal rice, rice puidding, rice tarts and rice cakes! punk Diversity! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    We already had a celebration for her over the weekend... and my sister made gourmet cupcakes! Cupcakes that cost $20 for 6. Yummy! But what's better than gourmet cupcakes that cost $3.50/each? $3.50 gourmet cupcakes that are FREE!!! Awwwww Yeeeeeeah!

My mom is an artist so we bought her some more pianting supplies and a gift certificate to her favorite craft store. Liam bought her some chocolate "Turtles" from Laura Secord... yummy... and a Libera Boy Choir CD. And earlier in the day we went bowling. My mom had never bowled in her life and had the greatest time.

Not sure if everyone can see this but it's a shot of my sister teaching my mom how to play.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 … =606070934

Anyway, today she asked to take care of Liam to keep her company until my Dad gets home from work and takes her out for dinner. She loves Mr. Moo!!!

It's a good day!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Rice is quickly becoming the ultimate food. Normal rice, rice puidding, rice tarts and rice cakes! punk Diversity! biggrin

I've always had a predilection towards a special kind of Rice...

What can I say? Powerful women attract me!