• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Did I mention my birthday is this coming Thursday? wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
    No.
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2013
    Thank you for the birthday wishes a couple days ago! Thomas, Martijn, Tom, Thor, Alan, and others. I had a delightfully busy day, first with a trip to the zoo, and then my mother and girlfriend both baked cakes for me in the evening. Now my feet are flat back on the ground, and I have a film score to write. Deadline approaching fast... Yikes!

Also, a belated birthday greeting to Tim, and also another Norwegian who used to post a long time ago, Hans! Hope your days were great smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes beer beer beer beer beer

It's been a mentalised last 7 days and I'm cross-eyed and not quite legless, Glasto was BRILLIANT. More on that elsewhere and a bit later after I get my brain back, I've only been back an hour and reality is very very strange right now. dizzy cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...and a happy belated birthday to you too Mark, cheers! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Timmer wrote
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes beer beer beer beer beer

It's been a mentalised last 7 days and I'm cross-eyed and not quite legless, Glasto was BRILLIANT. More on that elsewhere and a bit later after I get my brain back, I've only been back an hour and reality is very very strange right now. dizzy cool

So it was you!! Sorry for the confusion I caused!! sad

Whatever: Glad, you had such a good time! All the best, buddy, ALL THE BEST!

Volker
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeap! smile

I share my birthday with Mike Tyson, Cheryl Cole ( unfortunately that's all I share with her slant wink ) and bass player extraordinaire and occasional film composer Stanley Clarke.
  3. I share my birthday with the USA. cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Talk about being trumped!? shocked dizzy cheesy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013 edited
    Tis THE GREAT LEADER'S birthday today, best you all bow and scrape lest you be condemned to live in Belgium for the rest of existence.

All hail the mighty one

punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013
    Happy birthday, Bregt -- wherever you roam (in the Romanian mountains, I presume)!
    I am extremely serious.
  4. All the best Bregt! Health first and foremost! Have a great day!

Volker
  5. Send him a text message, but he's so awesome he gets a double happy birthday message here as well. Happy birthday Bregt beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. Happy Birthday, Bregt!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013
    Alles gute zum gubertstag mein Capitan punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    Happy Birthday to anyone who's had a birthday over the last year and i've missed biggrin
    "Class is having lunch with the homeless and dinner with the Queen."
  7. Happy Birthday, America!

Happy Independence Day, Captain!

oh wait...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Aye, aye, Captain! Happy birthday.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Belated birthday to Bregt! Hope you had a splendid day!

And many happy returns to Captain Ameri...Future!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  8. Thanks boys! I blared it loud enough over the board, didn't I? shame biggrin

Well, my collegues wouldn't hold their tounge and so every last student knew about my special day. My philosophy six graders presented me with a signed birthday card drawing and a tablet (?) of chocolate.

This coming weekend I will have a bbq with family and friends.

Thanks again! spin
    Volker
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2013
    Hope everything is good in the life of Eric who's birthday it is today. beer
  9. Happy Birthday, Eric!
  10. Timmer wrote
    Hope everything is good in the life of Eric who's birthday it is today. beer

I sent him a text message to wish him a happy birthday, apparently he's been going through a tough time lately (personal issues) but he told me to give his best wishes nonetheless to the gang of MainTitles smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2013
    That's nice! smile
    Hope all will be well for him soon. There's a bit of (medical) history of course... sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  11. Martijn wrote
    That's nice! smile
    Hope all will be well for him soon. There's a bit of (medical) history of course... sad

well, it didn't concern him now I'm afraid but his relatives. Still, he seems to keep up the good fight
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2013
    Please wish Eric all the best.
  12. Timmer wrote
    Please wish Eric all the best.

I already did smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2013
    beer
  13. happy birthday Atham, hope you have an equally sunny day as I have here in Belgium. Celebrate it in style beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2013
    I expect it's freezing where Atham is with 22 hrs of darkness for 6 months.

Have a ruddy good one mate punk beer