• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. A bit late James but I hope you had a good birthday even though you had to go to work...and have a tooth infection...and couldn't drink alcohol.

A bit of a shitty birthday all things considered! wink

beer

NP: The Silence of The Lambs - Howard Shore
    Still one of my favourite Howard Shore scores.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2009
    smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    good one
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2010
    It was tim ( not timmer )'s birthday yesterday. I'd just like to wish him a happy birthday cool beer

Hopefully you'll look in here ( this board ) soon?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. If you're Timmer then who's not timmer? biggrin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2010 edited
    Tim, a fine fella from Bath who joined Me, Jim Ware, Alan, Bregje, Bregt and James in Bristol a year and a half ago. cool He posts under the name 'tim ( not timmer )' but he's not been here for quite some time now.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010 edited
    A happy birthday to Christopher aka WDWGuy08 beer

And Marie-Lise too though she hasn't checked in here for a long time.
  3. Happy Birthday to Christopher and Marie-Lise wherever she is. She was a reviewer here at one point.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2010
    Happy Birthday to both! beer
  4. I send a sms to Marie-Lise to wish her a happy birthday, to Christopher I say birthday smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010
    A BIG happy birthday to Andy, without whom so many of us here would never have met, have a great day! cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ah, very true, Andy wherever you are, i hope you're all right and reading this smile Have a great one mate beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndy
    wave
    Cookie monster
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Andy must be a lurker! wink
    Kazoo
  5. Lurkers have birthdays too.

So here's to ANDREAS LINDAHL : birthday
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Happy Birthday Andy!!! birthday
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Happy birthday Andy! fireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2010
    Happy belated Birthday, Andy! beer
  6. birthday Cailin aka FilmscoreGirl

Hopefully it is a memorable day kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010
    Happy Birthday! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    From me too! kiss beer
  7. birthday to Filmscoregirl !! beer
  8. Hey thanks!! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    HAPPY B'DAY !!
    Have a good one Filmscoregirl ! beer
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2010
    Happy Birthday Jim ( Jim Ware ) and hopefully some of us will meet up in April cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2010 edited
    Happy Birthday, Jim.

wave
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2010
    Happy Birthday, Jim beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2010 edited
    Jim!
    bhangra kiss fireworks

Where are you? confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  9. Last Active: 3 days ago.

Anyway happy B-day to JIM WARE