• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. sdtom wrote
    Happy birthday to both Bregt and Volker. Enjoy to the fullest

Hey, thank you Tom!

I went hiking today through the local woods with my fabulous class of 12 year olds and their parents. Following that we had a BBQ. This didn't really have to do with my birthday but it was a nice coincidence.

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. birthday Bregt (yesterday)

birthday Captain (today)
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. Happy Birthday Oh Captain, My Captain!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2017
    Best wishes from me, currently in Western Europe, all the way to you both, wherever you may be.
  4. Captain Future wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Happy birthday to both Bregt and Volker. Enjoy to the fullest

Hey, thank you Tom!

I went hiking today through the local woods with my fabulous class of 12 year olds and their parents. Following that we had a BBQ. This didn't really have to do with my birthday but it was a nice coincidence.

smile Volker

Volker, happy late birthday. Sorry I checked facebook for Bregt's birthday but forgot to check here. Glad to read you had fun smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  5. It's Eric's birthday today. I haven't been able to contact him anymore since the last time he was active. Considering he had cancer I'm beginning to fear the worst. Or it could be a coincidence that he changed his Phone number. Hope he's alright though sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2017
    Indeed Thomas. I sincerely hope so.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  6. Thanx guys! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2017 edited
    I noticed on facebook it was Martijn's birthday also. Strike up the band and a toast to one of our original members.
    listen to more classical music!
  7. Happy birthday, Martijn!
  8. Happy Birthday, Martijn!

(reminds me of a time on this board when we would say that essentially everyday. Didn't Southall start it? biggrin )
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2017 edited
    YAYYYYYY! Happy No-Birthday Martijn punk

Please accept this No-Present

I'm sure we can manage something real in a glass though wink

Cheers mate! beer drink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2017
    So late to all these birthdays!

Happy birthdays to Bregt, Volker, Eric and Martijn!

I will obviously not cheer to you, as I do not drink beer or any alcoholic beverages.

dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2017 edited
    Glorious tidings! It is August the 28th, birthday of the boss, the muscles from 150 miles north of Brussels, Martijn himself. Blessed be the cheesemakers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2017
    Whichever hemisphere happens to house your abode, on this day we are all Dutchmen. Clearly this excludes any of us who happens to be standing on the equator, since such a person is in neither hemisphere - or perhaps both.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2017 edited
    I am fascinated to learn that in the oddest of timespace anomalies today was August 28 all over the globe except, apparently, in The Netherlands.

Therefore I humbly and gratefully accept all your kind wishes today, and FULLY expect to receive those again in about 7 weeks time.

...at which time, Timmer, I rather expect that empty box to contain a bottle of port or two. Or six.
    Just saying.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    dizzy Gonna need a bigger box wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    yikes was facebook wrong?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I don't think so? My information on Facebook is quite correct: August 28.
    So not sure what went wrong there, Tom.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2017 edited
    Happy birthday Martijn. I hope you will postpone your other birthday on August 28th! That's too quick to celebrate being older again.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2017
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2017
    I think it was wrong but then again it could have been me
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2017
    Another happy birthday for you Martijn! You sure know how to celebrate wisdom and experience!
    Kazoo
  9. happy birthday Martijn smile
  10. Have a nice day, Martijn! fireworks
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Indeedy beer

Martijn shares his birthday with the legendary Jack Kirby who would have turned 100 today.
  11. Happy Birthday, Martijn!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Again!? Fair enough. May the day be long and free of incident.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2017 edited
    Thank you, thank you, accustomed as I am to celebrate my birthday once a year in the outside world in the company of fine wine, and seven or eight times a year on this very board in the company of...special people, I have to admit not being displeased with this year's proceedings.
    So thank you, all.

I was not aware I shared a birthday with the great Kirby, but I have to say that doesn't make me unhappy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2017
    Tom celebrates his 70th birthday today!!!

Congratulations Tom!
    Kazoo