• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    The numbers seem to have been increasing recently, as every time I come online I usually see "Currently online: Christodoulides, Steven, Erik, Timmer etc. etc. and 10 guests". But who are they? Why are they not members?

Do a lot of people log in each time they come on the board and as a result show up as a guest for a few seconds? Perhaps we have composers coming on here? People from other forums seeing what ludicrous stuff we are talking about each day? CeilingCat? dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    More importantly, are they staying for dinner?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009
    It's the "others". shocked May smokey help us!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    This is what happens when you open trans-dimensional portals.

Reed Richards could explain it better than me. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    They are just visitors. There are many people who don't wish to be members of anything on the net.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    And don't forget those members who aren't logged in. Some of them read the threads but prefer not to post unless there's a lot of free time. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Something I forgot about. Sometimes I'll just glance quickly and go on to something else.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    If I knew they were coming, I'd have baked a cake!
  2. Baked a cake!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I know how to bake a cake! Wonderful, chocolate topped cakes but I remember seen a "72 guests" once and I don't think one would be enough! tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Guests can be:

bots
    lurkers
    visitors for a review
    lolcats
    Google

When they're with over 30, they try to bring MT down, as new posts start to be posted before old ones. If you see these people, bring them DOWN!!!!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    I know how to bake a cake!

Bregt wrote
    Guests can be:
    lolcats

Then, by Thunder, there SHALL be cake!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn