• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2013
    I didn't think digital music came with artwork?
    I made a few purchases (though not many, that's true), and artwork was never included.
    So i thought you were talking about CD releases!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2013
    Digital ones usually only come with a front cover.

Only Varese seem to include digital booklets which are PDF's of the inlays as far as I am aware.
  1. Anthony wrote
    Digital ones usually only come with a front cover.

Only Varese seem to include digital booklets which are PDF's of the inlays as far as I am aware.

Digital booklets are quite the exception to the rule in my experience. iTunes & Amazon do sometimes supply them and when they do come they tend to be artwork'n'tracklisting and little else.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    beer
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2013 edited
    Good stuff. I wouldn't mind a version of Remember Me without the blatant ass shot. (Which I'm aware isn't your design. wink)

Yeah, I know. Steven, what's happened to you? But really, I'm bored of games focusing so much on a female character's derriere. The game's concept (which is a rather good one, even if the game itself gets mixed reviews) is what the selling point should be, not the character's ass. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    ...I'm getting old.
  2. But the score by Olivier Derriere is pretty good, no?
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2013
    Steven wrote
    Good stuff. I wouldn't mind a version of Remember Me without the blatant ass shot. (Which I'm aware isn't your design. wink)

Yeah, I know. Steven, what's happened to you? But really, I'm bored of games focusing so much on a female character's derriere. The game's concept (which is a rather good one, even if the game itself gets mixed reviews) is what the selling point should be, not the character's ass. rolleyes

Honestly, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out!
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2013
    I'm not particularly moved by butts, so aside from the ever present but fleeting 'girl in video game = sex goddess = sales to intended audience' observation, I didn't really pay it much mind.
    Which may in fact be part of the problem.

But I'm realistic enough to realise that no amount of awareness is ever going to be any kind of counterbalance against the combined sex drive of the 14-19 male adolescents target group. smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014
    I haven't done any covers for a while, but the fabulous artwork for Godzilla was took good to pass up!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014
    Oh, NICE! shocked
  3. Par excellence! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2014
    Anthony wrote
    I haven't done any covers for a while, but the fabulous artwork for Godzilla was took good to pass up!

:like:
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2014
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nice! God that film's awful. Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman should never be allowed to write scripts.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    You won't be pleased to hear Orci is directing the next one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The best we can hope for is a decent score then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    From Hans Zimmer!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  4. Anthony wrote
    You won't be pleased to hear Orci is directing the next one.

Fuck sake. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Erik Woods wrote
    From Hans Zimmer!

-Erik-

Hey! Don't joke about that! angry
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2014 edited
    Star Wars, no need to spoil it with any text.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2014 edited
    Classic! thumbsup
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2014
    Excellent!
  5. Anthony wrote

But some may not realise who the composer is.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I believe that sort of information is available at your local library.
  6. My Original Trilogy playlist has a quite similar cover. It features the original 1977 German title: "Krieg der Sterne".
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    My own custom cover was based on the Kenner action figures header.
    I'm nostalgic like that. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Anthony wrote

But some may not realise who the composer is.

He's either a Snooker referee or a classical guitarist.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorheidl
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2014
    Hello board!

I finally registered and would like to share a few of my designs with you.

I'm designing custom soundtrack covers for years and started to publish them regularly on my blog since 2012 now. I thought there might be an audience here, since we're all filmmusic-lovers and I'm happy to share my stuff and probably make someone else happy.

So please check them out, and maybe visit my site, if you're interested in many alternate versions, some insight information and other stuff, such as digital booklets.

Oblivion

Moon

Godzilla

Hannibal

SE7EN

John Carter

Star Trek

The Desolation of Smaug

An Unexpected Journey