• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDom
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2008

If only the score was as good wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods

Be nice to see them outside of the jewel cases and not on a 45 degree angle.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I just got this, and I refuse to put the original cover on my iPod.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5716 … umabl5.jpg
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote

Infact, forget that version. A second attempt came out even better:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1179 … umahb7.jpg

cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote
    Anthony wrote

Infact, forget that version. A second attempt came out even better:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1179 … umahb7.jpg

cheesy

F*cking cool. I'd buy it, and I don't even like the score! wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And here's a slightly different cover for Die Hard 4:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9709 … ardgv2.jpg

The regular one needed that helicopter on it.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    Anthony wrote
    And here's a slightly different cover for Die Hard 4:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9709 … ardgv2.jpg

The regular one needed that helicopter on it.

cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods

Great covers... but again I need to point out that it would be better to see the art work OUT of the jewel cases and NOT on a 45 degree angle.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    Erik Woods wrote
    ...but again I need to point out that it would be better to see the art work OUT of the jewel cases and NOT on a 45 degree angle.

-Erik-

I don't want to show the set "alone" because I don't them to be downloaded. So that's why I made the previews with 'Imandix Cover'.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Can you at least post the front covers? They don't even need to be that big. 500X500 is more than adequate. I want them for my iPod. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Dom wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    ...but again I need to point out that it would be better to see the art work OUT of the jewel cases and NOT on a 45 degree angle.

-Erik-

I don't want to show the set "alone" because I don't them to be downloaded. So that's why I made the previews with 'Imandix Cover'.

I don't get it, they aren't even your own covers. All the covers you post I've seen elsewhere, and that Airborne one is just the regular itunes cover.
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjedizim
    I made a couple of covers for Sunshine...

Here is the Front Cover

and the Back

This is my first go at attempting to post them, so hopefully it works!!
    ---- Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Scribe wrote
    Dom wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

I don't get it, they aren't even your own covers. All the covers you post I've seen elsewhere, and that Airborne one is just the regular itunes cover.

Exactly, and I know it's Dom's choice, but isn't half the point of this thread to share wicked covers? It's not particularly interesting to see lots of posts with "here are some wicked covers I've made, but I'm not uploading them for you".

And jedizim, I must say, the logo on the front Sunshine cover looks kick-ass! punk applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008 edited
    Scribe wrote

I am sorry that I confused you but all covers are made by myself. I only used the same art for my Airborne front cover so that's the only that both covers (mine and the iTunes) have in common. As I have pointed it out at the beginning of this thread I had some bad experiences with sharing my custom made covers in the past so that is the reason for presenting them the way I did here. I hope you can understand it.

Nonetheless here you have a different view on both game score covers:

Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty - Front
    Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty - Back
    Medal Of Honor: Airborne - Front
    Medal Of Honor: Airborne - Back
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008
    ^ Sweeeet! Thanks for doing that. They look great!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorjedizim
    Anthony wrote

And jedizim, I must say, the logo on the front Sunshine cover looks kick-ass! punk applause

Thanks Anthony! I used the movie poster logo for it... I don't know why the picture looks all jaggedy...when I work on it, and print it there is nothing jaggy about it...but when I saved it as a jpg it looks bad.
    ---- Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Hmm, try saving it to some other format e.g. BMP or PNG and see if the same thing occurs. dizzy
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2008 edited
    I had a crack at a couple of Crystal Skull covers. I started out with a more-modern style one:

Modern cover

but didn't think it compared to the previous covers for Raiders, Doom and Crusade, and had a go at a matching one. Highly prefered! smile

Old style cover

Thoughts?
  1. well actually I didn't think the modern one was bad at all, I even prefer it over the old style version smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2008
    I'm glad to see there's still a lot of people producing really good stuff in here! I'm finally done with this school year, so I'm back to making covers. Here's my first one after a long hiatus:

Prince Caspian

I also just started working on a special set of covers that I'll hopefully post sometime this week. No guarantees though, because I want to get it just right.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    David wrote

I also just started working on a special set of covers that I'll hopefully post sometime this week. No guarantees though, because I want to get it just right.

Haha, it's all the tiny details only you'll notice! I get the same problem - I spend ages slaving away getting all the small details right, and no one notices! tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    Too true! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2008
    Here are two new ones

Batman Begins

P.S. I Love You
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    David wrote
    P.S. I Love You

Haven't I seen this somewhere before? tongue

You got the font at the bottom better though .wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    Haha, I guess so. Just went back and saw it on page two. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008
    For all the Joe Hisaishi and Miyazaki fans out there (and if you're not, what's your problem biggrin tongue ). These were a lot of fun to put together. Tried to keep it simple and stayed away from poster artwork and just concentrated on Miyazaki's drawings.

My Neighbor Totoro

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away

Howl's Moving Castle
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008

Now that is awesome!! applause cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008
    Anthony wrote

Now that is awesome!! applause cool

Very! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt