• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Of course Timmer, you know you can call me anytime. Indeed Argentina is sooo big, I live in capital city and here you have so many things to do, but there's always time to receive friends, specially soundtrack ones biggrin biggrin
    so many scores... and not enough time... | http://soundtracklist.net
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2009
    I would love that Luis but like I said, money is the issue slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2009
    Wow. Would love to go to Patagonia too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009
    I put up some pics from the Turkey trip on facebook, in case anyone is interested:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 … =530696277
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Great pics Thor.

...and I sooooo need a holiday.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Great pics Thor.

...and I sooooo need a holiday.

Yeah, you've probably travelled more than every maintitles member combined, but I can't recall that you've been on any long trips in the last few years....at least none that you have told us about.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I haven't been off this Island for just over two years now slant

I'm thinking of a short trip to recharge the batteries....perhaps the Alps? An Island ( Corsica appeals ) or a city break...Paris, Prague, Warsaw....something like that.

A big Asia or South America trip late next year for sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Italy. It's wonderful there.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Indeed D.

The Dolomites appeal to me greatly too.

...and Sicily.
  2. Something I'd like to do is to travel to Iceland. It looks breathtaking there.

I'd also like to see the Northern Lights - so maybe a trip to Northern Norway would be nice.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2009 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Something I'd like to do is to travel to Iceland. It looks breathtaking there.

I'd also like to see the Northern Lights - so maybe a trip to Northern Norway would be nice.

I actually haven't seen much Northern Lights myself, although I've been to Northern Norway plenty. I HAVE experienced the midnight sun, though. I agree, though, Iceland is one of the European countries that I most want to visit. It's just that the airplane tickets are so expensive.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009
    I went to Nordkapp last year and loved how the main hall is named "Grotten" ("the hole") in Norwegian and translated to "Royal North Cape Hall" in English... biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Now here's two more great ideas.

My friend saw a brilliant display of the Northern Lights in Scotland, in fact he's seen the lights on numerous occasions but then he does live far North in Scotland on a tiny Isle called Skoraig.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Now here's two more great ideas.

My friend saw a brilliant display of the Northern Lights in Scotland, in fact he's seen the lights on numerous occasions but then he does live far North in Scotland on a tiny Isle called Skoraig.

Wonderful!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2009
    Yeah, Iceland, together with Scotland and Northern Norway are my top destinations!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009 edited
    I hope Martijn is okay after the earth quakes and tsunami's. He's in Indonesia right now.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I expect so. Is it Bali he's gone to?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I think so.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    That's right...I forgot about him going there just about now. Hopefully, we'll get an update from him if he gets to an internet café. Or at least when he gets back. When was he set to return?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn, i just realized this. Anyone knows his mobile number?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I have it, but I don't want to interrupt him? Or is that not interrupting? dizzy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I'm sure we'd have heard on the news if anything had happened to him. He is a moderator, after all.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I wonder if he's 'all shook up'? ....like Elvis!? wink

He'll be fine, trust me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    I have it, but I don't want to interrupt him? Or is that not interrupting? dizzy

Just send him an sms asking him if he's alright with the tsunamis and all.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    If he's somewhere obscure he may not have even heard of any disasters!?

A friend of mine spent time on an Island on the East coast of Thailand on boxing day 2004, the East coast was totally unaffected by the tsunami, he didn't find out for days that there had been a major a major disaster on the West coast.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2009 edited
    I'm leaving tomorrow early morning for Barcelona. Six days and the weather looks good.

Hopefully we'll get that meeting with Jordi and Marcel arranged.

See you next week! wave
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2009
    Bregt wrote
    I'm leaving tomorrow early morning for Barcelona. Six days and the weather looks good.

Hopefully we'll get that meeting with Jordi and Marcel arranged.

See you next week! wave

Meeting up with Jordi is something you put in your c.v! And share photos with us wink have fun
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Meeting up with Jordi is something you put in your c.v!

Or not, depending on how you look at it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin