• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009
    The proof

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=555_1232590539

If you get bored, move it towards the end with the famous spaz cat and ninja cat lol
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009 edited
    Bah! Cats still suck!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Even now?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b31_1198517510

YOU HAVE NO HEART! cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You will once you see that cats have the same musical tastes as we do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Even now?

YOU HAVE NO HEART! cry

I love cats, I do. But that's the worst thing I've ever seen! dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Erik Woods wrote
    Bah! Cats still suck!

Oi, watch it, sunshine!
    It's that you produce a pretty decent radio show, or you'd be shooting to the top of my Bannable list!

wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Christodoulides wrote
    Wtf? CRAZY animal, I tells ya! shocked
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I WANT A KITTY! cry

Christodoulides wrote
    Even now?

Edit: Oh, and best thing EVER!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote

She's AMAZING! shocked
    And beautiful!

lovecat
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I will concede that my cats, Blue and Badger, are extremely affectionate. More than my dog has ever been or is likely to ever be.

We used to have the cats at our flat at uni, so naturally I myself grew very affectionate towards them. They're living with my parents now since they were becoming too much of a hassle for us and they really needed a better home. I miss the little blighters, but I'm glad they're living where they are now.

But, if I was to choose between my dog or my cats... I'd still choose my dog. Whereas my cats are definitely PETS, my dog is more of a four-legged friend. I would go ape shit if anyone did anything to hurt that dog! (Of course, I would too if anyone did anything to the cats.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    (Let's see if CERTAIN OTHER MEMBERS can show the grace to concede certain things.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I concede I petted a dog once. shame

I was young.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Martijn wrote
    I concede I petted a dog once. shame

I was young.

And very foolish as it was a werewolf!!!!
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009
    Why I will always prefer cats love over dogs. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    I love my furbag. biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregje wrote
    Why I will always prefer cats love over dogs. smile

Wolves are damn cool though. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Until they are eating your leg.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think that pretty much goes for any animal that starts eating your leg...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah, but tigers do it so much more stylishly and aesthetically pleasingly.
    cat eat cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    And you don't like spiders? spider
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    NOT funny. uhm
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I think that pretty much goes for any animal that starts eating your leg...

Hmmmmmm???

What would I rather be killed by.....Wolves, a Tiger, a Bear, a Crocodile, a Shark!!!????

Choices choices wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'd prefer a panda (which does not mean I grow eucalyptus legs).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009 edited
    Oh, a tiger, for sure: these are the quickest kills by breaking your neck or slashing through it. It's a brief explosion of violence and then it's all over.

Wolves are pack hunters and will wear you down before actually killing you: they'll only do so when you've weakened enough to kill without risk. This might take hours of mental and physical agony while you're being hunted...
    If you're lucky (so to speak) a bear's power and weight may kill you outright, but most stories of people killed by bears speak of fierce and prolonged struggles (did anyone see the documentary Grizzly Man? Brrrr...)
    Crocodiles kill you by dragging you under water and twisting bits off you...not a particularly enjoyable experience to live through. Well. Die through. Well... you know what I mean.
    Sharks, contrary to popular belief, are very efficient hunters too: like wolves, they nibble bits off you until you're too weak to put up any resistance. THEN they'll come and eat you (obviously you may still be alive then).

If something's gonna get me, I'd prefer it to be fast.
    Obviously my proper preference is dying of wear and tear, in my mansion, in bed, amidst my three twenty-year old mistresses, at the ripe old age of 122.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    None. Bring me my kill
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Oh, a tiger, for sure: these are the quickest kills by breaking your neck or slashing through it. It's a brief explosion of violence and then it's all over.

Wolves are pack hunters and will wear you down before actually killing you: they'll only do so when you've weakened enough to kill without risk. This might take hours of mental and physical agony while you're being hunted...
    If you're lucky (so to speak) a bear's power and weight may kill you outright, but most stories of people killed by bears speak of fierce and prolonged struggles (did anyone see the documentary Grizzly Man? Brrrr...)
    Crocodiles kill you by dragging you under water and twisting bits off you...not a particularly enjoyable experience to live through. Well. Die through. Well... you know what I mean.
    Sharks, contrary to popular belief, are very efficient hunters too: like wolves, they nibble bits off you until you're too weak to put up any resistance. THEN they'll come and eat you (obviously you may still be alive then).

If something's gonna get me, I'd prefer it to be fast.
    Obviously my proper preference is dying of wear and tear, in my mansion, in bed, amidst my three twenty-year old mistresses, at the ripe old age of 122.

Death by Gozilla would be fast....."oh, it's suddenly gone dark?" STOMP!

GRIZZLY MAN is a great documentary, Mel & I call people like him 'Reaper Teasers', Steve Irwin was on that illustrious list sad

Only a matter of time before that guy who does "shark whispering" gets the bite.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    They fit along film music as well!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2009
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2009

Feel good story of the day cool