• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Erik had it best when he said:

"I saw close this one down and start anew."

At any more professional board, a couple of which I post, have stricter MODs, and pulling this Flaming, insults, and derailing the thread continuously and generating no contructive conversation, would get the person(s) a Warning. At this point this thread is no more about what it was when it started but rather band width junk.

PawelStroinski:

I vote for it to stay. If Justin has to learn something, then accepting warranted criticism is one of them, sorry.

Contructive critisism is useful. Just sitting there and saying it sucks, or the likes, accomplishes nothing. Who here has ever received a unecessary ciritvism that read long the lines, basically, "that sucks", and ended up posting:

"my dear fluffy lord! You're right! I've seen the light! I shall change thy ways!"

Come on. The only person shitty comments like that are helping is the person who is making them, to make themselves feel good.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009
    Then why did people like Thor, Martijn and Pawel manage to give me sensible feedback? rolleyes
  2. Anthony wrote
    Then why did people like Thor, Martijn and Pawel manage to give me sensible feedback? rolleyes

Oh, gosh, you're right -- how could I have missed such helpful and insightful comments as:

The only technical remark I could give you is going back to kindergarten! Sorry, but that's the truth. You. Can't. Compose.

(sensible???)

Or Thor, whom I guessed you missed the fact of didn't actually offer ANY criticism aside from it not being his taste.

Christodoulides, please lock again.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Actually Justin, we had a perfectly good thread going here until you started making comments like the above.
  3. Sure, if you don't read any of it -- then it's poetry in motion.

Where's that lock?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Why does it have to be locked still? I've posted a piece of music and as I mentioned - Thor, Martijn and Pawl provided me with some useful feedback. confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009 edited
    2nd Lock, it should have remained as such in the first place, the way i saw / see it. Anthony's material can be posted in a separate thread in the MUSIC MAKING section if he wishes so.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.