• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    Could I have some more popcorn please? angelic
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Who did the vocals?

Bregt.

Damn! I shoulda recognised those dulcet tones!? slant wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009 edited
    shocked

When Southall is Member of the Week, he'll cry! It'll be even worse than Martijn's slogan!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I still don't quite understand why there are so many threads about the same topic. I'm criticized for starting a thread on a review I feel should have its own topic and yet there are (3) of pretty much the same thing. Please explain to me as I am somewhat confused.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Some animals are more equal than others ... cool
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Apparently there are rules for one set of posters and rules for others
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Like the old Latvian saying....What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine also.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009 edited
    sdtom wrote

Yep. Copies of the different sets are registered with different notaries to ensure absolute secrecy and avoid legal misrepresentation. They will be opened only in the case of Bregt's unnatural death.

Until such time, we will have to abide by the secret letter of the unavailable document.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Like the old Latvian saying....What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine also.

Or that old Latverian saying: "Yours is DOOM!".
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Or that old Latverian saying: "Yours is DOOM!".

The Latvian saying equates with the Latverian. You can't mess there unless youz had a dose of cosmic rays.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    sdtom wrote

These are 'fun' threads Tom. Serious threads need order!

(There, I just took all the fun out of the fun threads. Happy now? tongue wink)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Don't worry Steven I'll not forget my place. There are servants who must abide by the rules
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Good. Now make me some dinner!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    not in my contract, sorry. I only agreed to never never never start a new thread
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    not in my contract, sorry. I only agreed to never never never start a new thread

biggrin

Quid pro quo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2009
    An excellent joke that apparently some didn't actually get, perhaps in a funnier manner than the actual joke itself. biggrin

I am laughing my ass of to Mr.Southall's show but want to keep it 'till here before things get spoiled.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.