• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007 edited
    Counterstrike, Unreal and such...

Predator.. man that rocks! put this one in your pc tray while playing these games. Its great fun! Makes the game even more exciting! Aliens works wonders as well! The best part is when the music and the game are perfectly matched sometimes, that cracks me up!
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    I used to turn off the music to "Baldur's gate 2" and listen to Shore's LOTR scores instead. Didn't really work that well though, Hoenig's scores worked much better for the game.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    King Arthur during Trackmania. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2007
    I dont play games very much, but I have some damn good game scores to listen too.

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorpmrsim
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2007
    I have on occasion played Need For Speed while listening to Schindler's List. Somehow slow music and fast driving make for a surreal combination.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2007
    ^ shocked
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008 edited
    pmrsim wrote
    I have on occasion played Need For Speed while listening to Schindler's List. Somehow slow music and fast driving make for a surreal combination.

Hmmm...

EDIT: 500th post!
  1. I used to play Carmaggeddon with The Rock, and the combination was simply awesome. Now there's no need considering great music is already heard during games wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008
    Some of the suspense cues from Jurassic Park while playing Crysis. By complete chance there was some really eerie music when I first entered the cave with the aliens in! punk
  2. Anthony wrote
    Some of the suspense cues from Jurassic Park while playing Crysis. By complete chance there was some really eerie music when I first entered the cave with the aliens in! punk

hehe, it's so cool when the music you're playing sometimes fits so well with the stuff you're doing in PC, it gives me a boost of energy wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I used to play The Bourne Supremacy while playing Test Drive 6! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    TheTelmarine wrote

EDIT: 500th post!

Indeed. If only there was a counter for quality rather than quantity. wink
  3. This one is my 1020th biggrin

How did I manage to forget about my 1000th escapes me biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. PawelStroinski wrote
    This one is my 1020th biggrin

I'm still on your ass Pawel, soon I too will have crossed that 1000 marker and then you're mine tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    PawelStroinski wrote
    This one is my 1020th biggrin

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    pmrsim wrote

Weirdo!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Timmer wrote
    pmrsim wrote

Weirdo!

indeed, why do that? I would want to crash immediately after hearing this when playing wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    pmrsim wrote

Weirdo!

indeed, why do that? I would want to crash immediately after hearing this when playing wink

slant

I would rather pull over, sit back and listen to the heart-wrenching beauty of it. I've never found it depressing even though it's based on one of the most depressing pieces of history ever!
  6. Steven wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Timmer wrote
    pmrsim wrote

Weirdo!

slant

I would rather pull over, sit back and listen to the heart-wrenching beauty of it. I've never found it depressing even though it's based on one of the most depressing pieces of history ever!

This is one of the few scores that I find so brilliant, yet I can't get myself to put it in the CD player, just because it is so depressing to listen to (it revokes back the memories of the film too many times and that makes it hard)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008 edited
    I've never had that problem with it fortunately! Perhaps I have a very dark soul... but I do find the film VERY hard to watch, even though I watch it every year.
  7. Steven wrote
    I've never had that problem with it fortunately! Perhaps I have a very dark soul... but I do find the film VERY hard to watch, even though I watch it every year.

I'm more a happy kind of guy, I rather watch something that makes me happy than sad, even though I know the moment I start watching the movie I'm sucked right in
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Schindler's List is simply gorgeous, can play it 24/24 with no problems, any time wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Schindler's List is simply gorgeous, can play it 24/24 with no problems, any time wink

Very occasionally we do agree! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2008
    When I was little i used to play Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves with Age of Empires II. Fit perfectly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009
    I use to listen Legend or Secret of the Nimh while i'm playing to Zelda.