• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009 edited
    Hi.

I was just watching Top Gear earlier tonight and at one point they played a soundtrack like clip as background music. I know I've heard it before but I just can't figure out where and it's driving me nuts. So I recorded the melody as I remember it off the top of my head.

What Is This?

Do anyone know where it's from?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    Might need a little more to go on than that.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    Far too brief for me too.

If you could find the actual clip from TG would help!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009 edited
    I know it's short but that was all I could remember. Also, I couldn't find the clip from Top Gear on youtube or anywhere else. The episode I watched was a best of season 10 with a re-edited version of the London Race Challenge (It was a longer version with more music). I could only find the short version on youtube.

But never mind. I found it.
    The track is called Global Empire by Gavin Greenaway. It's from one of the Directors Cuts albums. You can listen to it over at www.extrememusic.com. I used to listen to the music on that site a lot a couple of years ago and I guess the melody got stuck. smile

Tanks anyway.