• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    I bet all of this attention gives Justin a hard on.

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009
    Steven wrote
    I bet all of this attention gives Justin a hard on. Maybe it'll inspire him to write an actual tune...

shocked

LOL biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. justin boggan wrote
    I haven't quite stopped composing; try to do something everyday thought not all of it is, in my view, good enough to be bothered with and I have other things I needed to do, but I got these out:

Untitled 3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmpfv3Q2Ds

Next up are two follow up cues to pieces I have done so if you don't appreciate my music, save yourself the time and skip these two:

Action 1 SOFT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8myWpBLam_s

Green Solemn Pasters 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7-9kjhsQU

KOKODEZIL, KOKODEZIL, here is some stuff you must hear, and it is on Youtube wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I wonder what kokodezil means?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    koko in Greek, is linked with the sound a hen is doing, and Dezil is obviously a French paraphrase of "devil" (as in the="ze"), so i'd gather he's the Devil's Chicken.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Makes sense to me with him being weird and all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote

Now you're being a gentleman, right? I wouldn't phrase it as lightly. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If we were talking about Justin, it may have sounded a little less gentlemanly like.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Chicken devils? sounds like a KFC promotion, y'know, chicken crumbed chili chick chicken McThingys.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Chicken devils? sounds like a KFC promotion, y'know, chicken crumbed chili chick chicken McThingys.

KFC don't sell chicken. They sell beaks and arseholes after they've been in a blender.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote

KFC don't sell chicken. They sell beaks and arseholes after they've been in a blender.

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote

I thought they BRED chickens without beaks and arseholes!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote

I thought they BRED chickens without beaks and arseholes!?

Anyone who eats this shit should be put in a blender themselves.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I made the mistake of going to KFC a few weeks ago. vomit
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote

An easy mistake if you're pissed enough slant

please James don't tell me you bought it stone cold sober? sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote

ummm... hmm....
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote

KFC has the worst fast smell ever, even when you simply walk in !
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote

KFC has the worst fast smell ever, even when you simply walk in !

Agreed. I don't mind the other usual suspects, but there's just something about KFC which I find repulsive (though I'm sure their standards of nutrition and so on are no worse). I just saw an advert on tv advertising some battered chicken thing with ORANGE-coloured mayonaisse, a slice of cheese and a hash brown, wrapped in a tortilla. I was eating at the time and it made me feel ill. It just looked so disgusting.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote

ummm... hmm....

Awwwwww James?!!! sad slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I don't have problem with fast food in general, no big fan either, but when i rarely crave some McD's for instance, i DO crave them! But KFC are simply unbearable, no matter the instance!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Southall wrote

ummm... hmm....

Awwwwww James?!!! sad slant

It was late, I'd had a long day at work and couldn't really be bothered to cook. Won't make the same mistake again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    I don't have problem with fast food in general, no big fan either, but when i rarely crave some McD's for instance, i DO crave them! But KFC are simply unbearable, no matter the instance!

I had a McDonald's winter feast burger last week. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm lovin' it!

(Sorry Tim. I hadn't better tell you my state of inebriation at the time.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I had a McDonald's winter feast burger last week. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm lovin' it!

Yeah, McD's are my favorite kind of fast food too. Huge enjoyment, when i want one, they taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friggin good! Thank God the nearest McD's store to where i live is far, far away or else i'd be tempted way more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Yeah, McD's are my favorite kind of fast food too. Huge enjoyment, when i want one, they taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friggin good! Thank God the nearest McD's store to where i live is far, far away or else i'd be tempted way more.

I don't fancy them very often... but when I do... try and stop me! I don't particularly like Burger King and KFC makes me physically sick, just thinking about it, but there's something about McD's which satisfies a craving once in a while.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

McD's have improved a lot from the early days but there are far FAR better burger outlets, I'm sure every city has one, you just have to know wwhere to go but I'm not averse to the odd McD now and again.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Make your own!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Make your own!

No, no, it's better without too many burgers wink On average, like it is, i eat 2 burgers per month and i want to keep it that way.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Make your own!

No, no, it's better without too many burgers wink On average, like it is, i eat 2 burgers per month and i want to keep it that way.

Make your own two burgers a Month then.