• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007 edited
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=39809

Another Serie from my Childhood destroyed, but at least is better than Knight Rider 2000.

Give my pontiac!

(anyone knows what happened the movie?)
  1. say it ain't so
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    Look.
    It's a car.
    With a Cylon eye.

I'm about as overjoyed as I was during the Hoff's original run with the annoying piece of junk.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Can't leave well enough alone, huh?

KITT will always be a 1980's black Pontiac Trans Am voiced by William Daniels. There are no others.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    rolleyes
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Knight Rider? AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

hhated hated hated it!

....and if that wasn't enough it starred German mega-star The Hoff vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Knight Rider was a childhood favorite. Great car chases, great stunts and ridiculous dialogue. I eat it up. And a talking car... what's there not to like! And that theme... Ya baby!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    Erik Woods wrote
    Knight Rider was a childhood favorite. Great car chases, great stunts and ridiculous dialogue. I eat it up. And a talking car... what's there not to like! And that theme... Ya baby!!!

-Erik-

It was my favourite too! The pilot was very dramatic, mature and dark! In my childhood I was shocked by the fact and the drama who was shot in her face, being a new man.

Of course, the show was more a entertaining than Drama, and the chases and the "fantastic" moments took the show. Im still amazed in how great still are the production values (if you skip the first season). The Jumps of this car are still great to see!

CAn anyone forget Kar? or the inteligent sexy Bonnie? or Hasselhoff doing his bad alter Ego? Or the 3 times Kitt was destroyed and reconstructed?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I liked that main theme hehe
  2. Apparently our childhoods are about to be brought out and mutilated in front of our eyes once again, just to try and make a buck.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    I liked that main theme hehe

The main theme has been sampled loads of times, from Dance, Techno to Rap.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2007 edited
    Timmer wrote
    ....and if that wasn't enough it starred German mega-star The Hoff vomit

I will never be able to understand what it is with my people. They prefer CSI Miami over CSI Las Vegas, prefer to watch a cheap and silly german version of Lost made in a studio completely over the original one, and they seem to enjoy every opportunity to clap their hands in rhythm. Can you imagine a big german live show where PINK! sung "Dear Mr.President", and people clapped the rhythm? I was reduced to shame, and I wasn´t even there... hell, sometimes I wish I was a Hobbit and able to hide myself in my hole.
  3. I'm ashamed of being German: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxAd2sHtMf0 vomit
  4. The comments to this video are priceless... biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Antineutrino wrote
    I'm ashamed of being German: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxAd2sHtMf0 vomit

I want that jacket! dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2007
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    Antineutrino wrote
    I'm ashamed of being German: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxAd2sHtMf0 vomit

I want that jacket! dizzy

omg
  5. Over at KnightRiderOnline.com/forum (another board I go to), it's widely known that these photos are fake, and a person involved -- in a way -- in the KR franchsie, says no car has been picked. Well, that is -- they did pick one, but then the Transformers movie used it, so now they're trying ot find another.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  6. justin boggan wrote
    Over at KnightRiderOnline.com/forum (another board I go to),...

You... what? shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    justin boggan wrote
    Over at KnightRiderOnline.com/forum (another board I go to), it's widely known that these photos are fake, and a person involved -- in a way -- in the KR franchsie, says no car has been picked. Well, that is -- they did pick one, but then the Transformers movie used it, so now they're trying ot find another.

*phew!*

And I thought the World could never stop revolving? rolleyes cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    KnightRiderOnline.com . This must be the funniest thing i've came across to, in ages! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorJeremy Moss
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2007 edited
    Knightrideronline has been around for ages and always seems to be quite correct in it's news and rumors so I'll believe it if they say that the Mustang isn't the car...

BTW the forum there has a community that is as close knit as ours here in the filmscore world. In fact I've seen some familiar names from the film score boards show up there in the past, like Justin. On top of that we've even had chances to chat with Stu Phillips on there who, at least to my knowledge, used to check the board regularly.
  7. Yeah, he does sometimes. Stu also posts at FSM a dozen times or so a a month.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2007
    The teaser is now out!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=40417

Happy to listen the first notes from the original series theme!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Nautilus wrote
    The teaser is now out!

Hello Mike?

Oh man... this is going to suck large! Bring back the Hoff and the original Trans-Am. Man, do I ever hate remakes!!!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    The teaser is now out!

Hello Mike?

Oh man... this is going to suck large! Bring back the Hoff and the original Trans-Am. Man, do I ever hate remakes!!!

-Erik-

it's not Anthony Daniels voice either.... Anyway, it's not a remake, it's a sequel with Michael knight's song. Mike Jr?

It could be worst, Did you saw knight rider 2000?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Nautilus wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    The teaser is now out!

Hello Mike?

-Erik-

it's not Anthony Daniels voice either.... Anyway, it's not a remake, it's a sequel with Michael knight's song. Mike Jr?

Oh yes... I saw that. vomit

BTW, the voice of the original KITT was WILLIAM Daniels.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    The teaser is now out!

Hello Mike?

-Erik-

Oh yes... I saw that. vomit

BTW, the voice of the original KITT was WILLIAM Daniels.

-Erik-

WOw...my last post post was very interesting..."michael Knight's song".....It's one of my bests!

And yes, sorry, My bad. Is C3po
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    I want Devon Miles back! I always found that character (and actor) fascinating. And Bonnie, I want Bonnie back.......
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Marselus wrote
    I want Devon Miles back! I always found that character (and actor) fascinating. And Bonnie, I want Bonnie back.......

Dificult...Because the character and the actor are dead.