• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2007
    Nautilus wrote
    Marselus wrote
    I want Devon Miles back! I always found that character (and actor) fascinating. And Bonnie, I want Bonnie back.......

Dificult...Because the character and the actor are dead.

I knew about the actor, but didn´t know about the character. I was only 6 when the show was broadcasted in Spain....didn´t pay much attention to the plots and stories, only had eyes for the car, the stunts and for Bonnie biggrin
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2007
    Marselus wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Marselus wrote
    I want Devon Miles back! I always found that character (and actor) fascinating. And Bonnie, I want Bonnie back.......

Dificult...Because the character and the actor are dead.

I knew about the actor, but didn´t know about the character. I was only 6 when the show was broadcasted in Spain....didn´t pay much attention to the plots and stories, only had eyes for the car, the stunts and for Bonnie biggrin

Well, the character died in Knight Rider 2000. A pilot of never aired show.It was a blasfemy with a red car and a mediocre stunt job.

About Bonnie...Yeah! she was very attractive (not beauty), she had a inteligent beauty, but maybe you prefer the girld who appears in one season instead of Bonnie (i don't remember the name). She was the typical playboy girl.

Anyway, I hope it will bot be like the new Bionic woman mediocre show.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2007
    Nautilus wrote
    (...) the typical playboy girl.

Heaven love
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Haven't seen the new Bionic Women but Michelle Ryan who plays her is a hottie! lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Timmer wrote
    Haven't seen the new Bionic Women but Michelle Ryan who plays her is a hottie! lick

Yeah, but sadly the producers didn't put a bionic pussy to her cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nautilus wrote
    Timmer wrote

shocked

You kill me Jordi wink

Only Superman could.....uhhhh....errrr.....I'll leave it there
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Timmer wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Timmer wrote

shocked

You kill me Jordi wink

beer

Do you know the joke about wonderwoman, the invisible man and superman?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nautilus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Timmer wrote

shocked

You kill me Jordi wink

beer

Do you know the joke about wonderwoman, the invisible man and superman?

Yep! That's an old one......but still good biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2007 edited
    Nautilus wrote
    Timmer wrote

Well, we don´t know that....yet. Wait for the season finale. biggrin
    And yes, the show is quite weak, I doubt it will last more than one season.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2008
    I saw the new Knight Rider...

Val Kilmer best performing ever tongue Good they has focused in Kitt ironic and rational personality.

Buw again...Why no Turbo Boost??? It's one of the most memorable things from the first series...

Why always the 80's show seems far more technically avdanced and with more budged that all this posterior remakes or sequels ????
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Jordi... why did you do that to yourself? Out of curiosity I watched the first 10 minutes and it was HORRIBLE. The car, the voice, the acting, the CGI, the story... LAME LAME LAME. Not saying that the original was a masterpiece but at least they had a cooler car, a perfect voice for KITT and The Hoff!

And poor Stu Phillips. His classic theme was chewed up, spit out and left for dead during the opening credits. How was that even called music?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Let me get this right, is this a TV series??
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote

The original was an '80 TV series and a very successful and entertaining one to boot!

This new version was a Made-For-TV movie which I think producers were hoping will be turned into a new TV series. I pray to God that the numbers weren't there for them and that this new version dies a quick and painful death!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote

The original was an '80 TV series and a very successful and entertaining one to boot!

This new version was a Made-For-TV movie which I think producers were hoping will be turned into a new TV series. I pray to God that the numbers weren't there for them and that this new version dies a quick and painful death!

-Erik-

Ah, I thought as much.

I do remember the 80's original....and hated it! I guess I was already old ernough then to see how silly it was. However I still remember regretting having sat through entire episodes....it's not like anyone was tying me to a chair and forcing me to watch it!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Erik Woods wrote
    I pray to God that the numbers weren't there for them and that this new version dies a quick and painful death!
    -Erik-

Well the numbers were pretty good:
    http://www.zap2it.com/tv/ratings/zap-ra … 1481.story
    "At 10 p.m., "Knight Rider" delivered a 7.3/12 (and a healthy 5.1 adults 18-49 rating) for NBC".
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    DAMMIT! angry

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Do you think people will continue watching that crap and maintain the high numbers AFTER they've satisfied their curiosity and / or nostalgia?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Well, reality TV is still popular and that is lower on the food chain than this Knight Rider crap... so, ya.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Do you think people will continue watching that crap and maintain the high numbers AFTER they've satisfied their curiosity and / or nostalgia?

Of course it won´t hold a 7.3/12 rate each week (if they finally make a full season), but with this numbers is more than likely that they WILL try to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2008
    Well...Bionic Woman Started good, and it will be canceled soon too.

THe first Episodes of the original series was dark, with Michael Shoot in the face, a man without identity and a new life, with Knigh Industries 2000....With Incredible Stunts like the car jumpin over a truck and a lot of Gadgets.

In this show the car only run to one place to another....I like the car more than I thought, Kitt's personality is cool enough, but I can believe how average are the locations, the script and again how an 80's fantastic car can do more amazing things than a 2000's fantastic car.

I still remember the original Kitt Jumping into a Prison or sailing into the ocean....