• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkokodezil
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009 edited
    hello everybody!
    i'm new in town!i'm from France,33 years old male!anyone want to chat with me?interested in all kind of soundtracks:)
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009
    at the moment,i'm enjoying on You Tube some fine scores!Basic Instinct,Hollow man,Where eagles dare,Midnight Express!anyone?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hiya Koko and welcome beer

Fine choices of music there ( and yes, I DO like the Midnight Express score ) but You Tube isn't the best place to listen to them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009 edited
    I positively abhor anyone listening to music on YouTube. You're better off searching for it on Rapidshare or some blog instead, legal or not.

But, um, welcome nonetheless. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I positively abhor anyone listening to music on YouTube. You're better off searching for it on Rapidshare or some blog instead, legal or not.

But, um, welcome nonetheless. wink

Music on YouTube is fine if there's a performance to go with it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    Sound quality is gruesome though.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    hey there , anything I can help you with just let me or us know and welcome this is a good place to be.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    welcome!
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Sound quality is gruesome though.

I refer you to MY post before yours!