• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009

Anna Nicole Smith opera in the works

The life and death of Anna Nicole Smith has provided endless fodder for the tabloids, E! Entertainment television, and every other episode of Larry King Live, but her story hasn’t strayed into the realm of high art. Until now. Britain’s esteemed Royal Opera announced yesterday that it’s planning an opera based on Smith’s life, with music by Mark-Anthony Turnage, a respected composer known for his strong jazz influence, and libretto by Richard Thomas, who delved into low culture before in co-creating Jerry Springer: The Opera.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/anna-nic … rks,23785/

shocked
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Seems that some people are REALLY bored biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    There's also a Jerry Springer : the opera?!?! vomit
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Or a Battlestar Ballet.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    There's also a Jerry Springer : the opera?!?! vomit

Yeap! I have a short sleeve shirt that was a gift from a friend who went to see it, it's covered in musical bars with the lyrics fuck fuck fucking fuck all over it biggrin Another friend who reads and writes music looked at it and hummed the tune before seeing what was written in tiny writing and exclaimed "hmmmmm,,,,so it's NOT Mozart!?" wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. If it's Turnage composing, I'm sure the music will be good.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  3. well, at least we're going to see some tits in an opera, that will be a first wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh