• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    Steven wrote
    You don't... you don't love me?

<upper lip quivers>

That's...

<voice becomes higher in pitch>

...cool.

*sniff*

biggrin

Stavi, don't worry sweety. I am here 'till our God changes his mind wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Also, Stavi, i am sure you know the way of some sweetness to change our God's opinion and mood wink kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009 edited
    Oh my lad you are mistaken! He has to change my mood and opinion not I his! I didn't do anything wrong! wink kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    i am sure you know the way of some sweetness to change our God's opinion and mood

D., has anyone ever told you you can sound uncannily like a black pimp in a 1980 Hillstreet Blues episode? shocked
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    i am sure you know the way of some sweetness to change our God's opinion and mood

D., has anyone ever told you you can sound uncannily like a black pimp in a 1980 Hillstreet Blues episode? shocked

lol

Since he was refering to me what does this make me?! And the hits keep on coming...

(Just kidding, darl tongue )
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Since he was refering to me what does this make me?! And the hits keep on coming...

biggrin
    I didn't even reason that far ahead! It's clear posting on this board is getting more risky than making a move on a 30-second-time-limit chess game where some of the board's fields just happen to have been mined...

wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote
    I'm the most 'i don't like Stavroula anymore' person.

So Bregt.
    I would surmise your most ostentatious lack of humbled, prostrated apology surely has to with the fact you've been out all day buying chocolate and roses to ship to Greece?
    Right?

RIGHT?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Stavroula wrote
    Oh my lad you are mistaken! He has to change my mood and opinion not I his! I didn't do anything wrong! wink kiss

Me neither! tongue kiss cat (not eaten)

Martijn wrote
    Bregt wrote

So Bregt.
    I would surmise your most ostentatious lack of humbled, prostrated apology surely has to with the fact you've been out all day buying chocolate and roses to ship to Greece?
    Right?

RIGHT?

Of course! I also added 18 liters of Looza ACE (of which I drank half though shame )
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Bregt wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Me neither! tongue kiss cat (not eaten)

Of course you didn't! You just insulted me for no apparent reason... Let me see... nothing wrong with that now, right? Anyways! rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Stavroula wrote
    Of course you didn't! You just insulted me for no apparent reason... Let me see... nothing wrong with that now, right? Anyways! rolleyes

Oh! I didn't know you took it so seriously. I'm really for that.
    (I screwed up big time now. slant )

My post was obviously not to be taken serious (though, I was a little disappointed by not being one of your dear's here). My posts followed a row of 'Most ... person" posts (s, that's why I replied that way), and clearly that was not a good idea. Since I'm mostly a not so serious person, don't take much offend to it.

shame
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Joking is a serious business round here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Steven wrote

True. You are banned.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote
    Steven wrote

True. You are banned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Bregt wrote

So Bregt.
    Right?

RIGHT?

FOR ME? shocked YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BUT THANKS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey, anything to thank you for being our olive oil boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    If someone didn't know us, well a lot of misconceptions could happen.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2022 edited
    Not sure this was the right thread to ressurect, but anyway:

I've just received a Facebook friend request from Tom. That's delightful, as it means he's still up and about. However, there is no information on his profile, and I fear it's a spam thingie triggered by his lack of activity. Has anyone else received it? Is it real Tom or a fake Tom? He's already a friend on Facebook, so this seems like a new account?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. I got one too. I presumed it was fake. He already has a profile on Facebook which I believe is his original but he rarely posts there. So I have assumed he is not actively on Facebook.

I see regular but infrequent posts to Tom's 'genuine' Facebook of people telling him that his profile has been hacked or whatever it is called.

I removed the friend request and assumed that it is a dodgy request. I would ignore it.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2022 edited
    Thanks! Will do.

Seems his last activity (on his real account) was a post on August 26 last year.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Yes, it has been a while since he posted anything on his blog.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2022 edited
    I've tried contacting him three times via Facebook messenger since August and nothing.

sad

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  3. That's worrying Erik. I was thinking that you would be the person most likely to be in touch with him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2022
    I know that he has Parkinson's and is in a home, so that presumably makes typing on a keyboard rather difficult. I suppose one could contact any of his family, but I don't have any contact information to those.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2023 edited
    Anyone has any more news about Tom? Or knows how to get in touch with his family? I'm suspecting he's in a care home and has retired from "online presence" altogether.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. I would agree with your thoughts on Tom's current situation.

I would suggest Erik may be your best bet for contacting him - if he's contactable. Though I doubt his family would be a good route.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2023 edited
    It's Tom's birthday today. He turns 76. I checked out his Facebook page just now, and congratulated him. The last post he made was on August 21, 2021 (a link to a review) and the last where he talked about his situation, a reply to a post asking about his Parkinson's disease, on October 1, 2020, where he said "i'm in a home now and doing okay."

So I suppose that's where he's at right now. In a home and hopefully being taken well care of. Not active on any social media or the internet in general. Anyways, happy birthday Tom, and hope you're doing well under the circumstances!
    I am extremely serious.
  5. I saw your post on Facebook. It's a shame that his presence has disappeared and it's frustrating that there seems to be no way to hear about him.