• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2010 edited
    Thor wrote
    your legs give way. That's GOOD pain!

There's...good pain?... uhm
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2010
    Martijn wrote
    Thor wrote

Of course.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ah, I rather see that as a spectator sport...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Thor wrote

Yes, there is!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2010
    It's been 2 weeks since I've started going at the gym. First days were a complete hell, now I feel wonderful. Watch out boys! This summer I'm determined to have a killer body! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    We intend to faint appropriately.
    Although of course for a proper academic assessment, pictures would be in order.
    Obviously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2010 edited
    I'm sure your boyfriend will appreciate that!

I should got to the gym more often. (Read: I should go to a gym.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Believe me Steven dear, he will appreciate it because I'm under the impression that he likes it when other men look at me and he knows he is the one who has me. Men!!! smile
    I've been postponing it for ages. If you you'll see that you'll feel much better!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Men like that up to a certain point. It's when you start noticing them back, that's when we manly men get a bit worried! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Stavroula wrote
    It's been 2 weeks since I've started going at the gym. First days were a complete hell, now I feel wonderful. Watch out boys! This summer I'm determined to have a killer body! wink

Euhm...

So do we have a Greek meating or not!?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Steven wrote
    Men like that up to a certain point. It's when you start noticing them back, that's when we manly men get a bit worried! biggrin

Quite right! I tend to be a good girl though so he doesn't worry about it... yet! wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Euhm...

A meating!? shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote

Pictures please! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Euhm...

A Greek meating, quite right wink

Stavi, you're killing us babe.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    Stavi sure knows her audience, that's for sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010
    What can I say!? I'm a teaser and most of you are too easily teased so you are right. I know my audience. But be sure my teasing is meant to be innocent and not at all provocative. I'm a good girl deep down, I really am!
  1. Hey, who said you're not?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2010 edited
    I ran my fist 2km in a long time! cheesy biggrin (and 1km biking to get there!)

Not much I know, but I didn't sufffer at the end. So I decided to stop before it would get worse, and now I know that next time I'll want to run a little further. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2010
    I drove to McDonalds today.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I've given up running for now following doing my right leg in. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    I drove to McDonalds today.

biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I've started going to the gym again after a month off due to the problems I've had and man it felt good!!! Now though it's painful! I'll get used to it again in about a week. Thank heavens I have an excellent trainer!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010 edited
    What
    do
    you
    mean
    "an
    excellent
    trainer"

picks up phone, rings Stavi's boyfriend.

Martijn, i am working for you man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010
    3km today!

That's a total of 7km in one week. biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm back into training after slacking since Christmas shame It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can motivate you to do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote
    3km today!

That's a total of 7km in one week. biggrin

It's quicker and easier if you drive.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2010 edited
    I just had my first jog in three months, after some of my chronic thingies worsened back in May.

My God, what a painful experience. I didn't even manage to jog all the way; it was probably 50% just walking while panting, sweating, coughing and turning red.

OK, so I wasn't in the best of shape back in May either, but how is it that the body can deteriorate so much in just three months without any exercise whatsoever? Can't it keep a useable shape at least for a LITTLE longer? grumble, grumble.... crazy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2010
    biggrin

Dude, if I don't go for two weeks I notice it. Over winter when we had loads of snow I actually had what can be best described as withdrawl symptoms.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2010 edited
    Anthony wrote
    biggrin

Dude, if I don't go for two weeks I notice it. Over winter when we had loads of snow I actually had what can be best described as withdrawl symptoms.

Yeah, but you're a hardcore top athlete. I am a mere mortal with 30's beer stomach.... smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2010
    Anthony wrote
    biggrin

It IS withdrawel symptoms, still, better to be hooked on excercise than on drugs, film scores, sex, booze.... dizzy