• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Robinson's photos are very impressive indeed, btw. Professional.

Yes, they're absolutely great!

I hope people aren't put off though, and think they won't upload their own because they can't compete. It's interesting to see photos however technically good they are. You get to see places, people, things you would never otherwise see.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Exactly the point of the topic! beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    This is one of the reasons I love Barcelona: the most interesting art jumps jumps out at you!

And another reason I love Barcelona: it's one of the most Art Nouveau -rich cities in the WORLD!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Lovely!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    Well, it seemed to work now. This morning I'd go back and try it every 5 minutes and it wouldn't work for me. The release point on the ball was perfect on that one. I did 300 or so more today in a game that we lost 5-4 against Kansas State. Will put up another one or two tomorrow. By the way I was hot at the game today. Hard to believe it was 80+ degrees on March 1st.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Martijn wrote
    This is one of the reasons I love Barcelona: the most interesting art jumps jumps out at you!

And another reason I love Barcelona: it's one of the most Art Nouveau -rich cities in the WORLD!

I LIKE IT! And as D said, this ISN'T a competition.

It'll be a few weeks before I can show any pics, my friend with the scanner is in....of all places....GREECE wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    shocked punk
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    shocked punk

Eos I think?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    After much careful thought, I have decided to name today's photo Lighthouse.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    After much careful thought, I have decided to name today's photo Lighthouse.

It must be some kind of cosmic synchronisity because amazingly the first thought that came to me while viewing this pic was Lighthouse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    I can see a lot of light, but no house at all! What a misnomer. slant

Inspired by the posts above on Greece, I thought maybe I'd share this photo I took on Kos last year.
    The odd neon-lighted adornments against the ominous sky struck me as somewhat eerie.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Fluorescent crosses!! Now that's a first (unless you're in Vegas).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I can see a lot of light, but no house at all! What a misnomer. slant

Inspired by the posts above on Greece, I thought maybe I'd share this photo I took on Samos last year.
    The odd neon-lighted adornments against the ominous sky struck me as somewhat eerie.

The first few minutes of Goldsmith's 'The Killer Storm' from The Omen spring to mind. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    A photo of Maureen and her daughters

http://rapidshare.com/files/204440082/A … a.jpg.html
    MD5: 3E9CB9C66EEDFC1CAC03AF0A5E354578
    listen to more classical music!
  1. I came across this Mysterious Mass in the garden last summer but wasn't sure what it was - until, that is, I gave the plant a bit of a nudge...SHUDDER!

I took the photos with the camera in macro mode and I was far too close for my liking!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    Great photos, everyone! I love seeing photos smile

Eric wrote
    Miya wrote
    Today's my photo:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/WW … C01014.jpg

I took this at a huge lake Inawashiro two years ago. Bent pine trees added a little oriental feel smile

Great photo Miya !
    Was this taken by nightfall ?
    Also love the mountains in the back ...
    Lovely ...

Thanks! Yes it's taken around sunset... I always love evening pictures.

Here's another sunset I took this winter.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/WW … 020117.jpg
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I came across this Mysterious Mass in the garden last summer but wasn't sure what it was - until, that is, I gave the plant a bit of a nudge...SHUDDER!

I took the photos with the camera in macro mode and I was far too close for my liking!!

shocked Great! Wonder of nature! biggrin
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I came across this Mysterious Mass in the garden last summer but wasn't sure what it was - until, that is, I gave the plant a bit of a nudge...SHUDDER!

Aaargh!!

To Martijn and other arachnophobiacs...do NOT click those links.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Aaargh!!

To Martijn and other arachnophobiacs...do NOT click those links.

wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Miya wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

EXACTLY the right words to say about such a natural phenomena Miya cool beer

And Alan, what can I say? A picture of greatness punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Good lord!
  3. Timmer wrote

Thanks, Tim. Much appreciated!
    beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Miya wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

EXACTLY the right words to say about such a natural phenome

Thor's warning came too late.

I hate you all, and hope you and your bloodlines will rot in the pits of hell until well intp the 42nd generation.
  4. Martijn wrote
    I hate you all, and hope you and your bloodlines will rot in the pits of hell until well intp the 42nd generation.

Thanks, Martijn. Much appreciated!
    beer
    wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Thanks, Tim. Much appreciated!
    beer

A little tip I got off some photographer on TV Alan ( it didn't apply to you're wonderful pic ) is throwing flour over a spider web to get the "frosted" effect, webs make good photo objects.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have a great number of positively superlative suggestions of other things to throw at spider's webs.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I have a great number of positively superlative suggestions of other things to throw at spider's webs.

Surely even you oh frightened one can see the beauty in one of natures greatest and oldest creations?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Surely even you oh frightened one can see the beauty in one of natures greatest and oldest creations?

That's no way to speak about Alan!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The dinos died. So did the trilobyte. I see no earthly reason for spiders to remain.
  5. Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

That's no way to speak about Alan!

beer
    That was definitely "Post of the Day" for me, James!
    punk