• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    Bregt wrote
    I will post my new Now Playing posts here:

biggrin
  1. EPIC FAIL
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    Bregt wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    Steven wrote
    Martijn is out of control. Intervention!

There are days this whole board is out of control. I come back the next day and there are 100+ new posts in Now Playing... WTF. shocked

I will post my new Now Playing posts here:

Deletion process initiated.

Batteries to power.
    Turbines to speed.

Destruct sequence 3, code 1 B-2B-3.
    Destruct sequence completed and engaged. Awaiting final code for one-minute countdown
    Code clearance blue.
    We're opening the magnetic shield.

Deletion imminent.

Tracking station Canberra. Come in, Canberra.
    Can anyone hear me?
    Come in!
    Come in!

Goodbye, Dave....
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009
    The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing

I really like this score. Now, it is my favorite score of John Williams. I really like guitars with orchestra.
    Does anybody have this score? what do you think of it?
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009 edited
    Dood - Like I said earlier there is a John Williams thread from this sort of stuff.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Oh! EEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Give me a break, buddy! I knew it was there. It has become my favorite, so, i thought it would be relevant to post my message in this thread. Relax buddy! whether you post here or there, that doesn't matter but your opinion always matters. Keep that in mind! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    most of them but if I have to pick one Superman.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sunil wrote
    Oh! EEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Give me a break, buddy! I knew it was there. It has become my favorite, so, i thought it would be relevant to post my message in this thread. Relax buddy! whether you post here or there, that doesn't matter but your opinion always matters. Keep that in mind! kiss

It's called organization, fool!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. I have a hard time deciding between Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Hook and Return of the Jedi

can't I pick all 3 of them? shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It is really impossible to choose. I was just thinking about The Reivers and Dracula. The list goes on and on
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Well, one thing's for sure. It ain't The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    NP: L'As Des As - Vladimir Cosma

There are some jazzy cues in here that almost closely remind of nothing like John Williams has ever done!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Southall wrote
    Well, one thing's for sure. It ain't The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing.

No. Everybody knows it's JOHN GOLDFARB, PLEASE COME HOME.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Please Thor
  3. I'd say Bachelor Flat
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Pawel and Thor there is a term called rocks in the head. Nah I won't go there. Seriously, Cowboys is also pretty darn nice.
  4. Rocks in the head?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Your cranial cavity is actually full of cement material instead of brains. Get it
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    If there is one that never fails to amaze, even though I know the music inside and out, it's Episode 5 of that little known campy sci-fi show called Starzwarz.
    It's the one with those two droids RU-K1DD1N6-M3 and C-WH4T-1-6OT-4-U. tongue

So yeah that's my all time favorite John Williams score. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  5. sdtom wrote
    Your cranial cavity is actually full of cement material instead of brains. Get it

lol

My favorite John Williams score is actually hands down Schindler's List.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Seriously, that is an excellent choice over Bachelor Flat
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tom, there's such thing as sarcasm.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    There's an episode of the 're-imagined' Captain America, in which he returns from the forties, having been frozen in ice for sixty years, and finds he can't really speak or relate to anyone any more as everyone is now using this thing called "irony" all the time, and he just can't get the hang of it!

I was just tangently reminded. Not really any bearing on the subject.
    More of a "mind burp". smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2009
    Sarcasm can be countered with, well?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    It's called organization, fool!

Mr.Erik Woods, i think its time for you to mind your language. This time i think you have just crossed your limit. That's not cool, buddy. You should have some courtesy to respect others' opinion or contribution towards this forum. Tell me, what your going to achieve by keep on criticizing me like this. I haven't done anything as deliberate or intentional.

First of all, i don't care whether you call me as a fool or any harsh language you use against me. I will firmly stick to my personal opinion. And also you can't stop my spirit or passion towards sharing my thoughts and opinions about wonderful world of film music.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sunil wrote
    Mr.Erik Woods,

It's about time I got some respect from you, boy. Please continue...

Sunil wrote
    i think its time for you to mind your language.

I only speak English. What other language would you like me to speak?

Sunil wrote
    This time i think you have just crossed your limit.

Naaaaah! I did that a looooooooooooooooooong time ago!

Sunil wrote
    That's not cool, buddy. You should have some courtesy to respect others' opinion or contribution towards this forum. Tell me, what your going to achieve by keep on criticizing me like this. I haven't done anything as deliberate or intentional.

No, but you continue to just ignore what others say include me when I mentioned not once but twice that this should have been discussed in the already established John Williams thread. I'm sorry that you are new here but there is a certain way things are done around here. Keeping things nicely organized is one of them... maybe you should consider respecting that first, buddy.

Sunil wrote
    First of all,

Well, reading ahead there was never really a second of all... but never mind that.

Sunil wrote
    i don't care whether you call me as a fool or any harsh language you use against me.

Really? Then what is the point of your post above?

Sunil wrote
    I will firmly stick to my personal opinion. And also you can't stop my spirit or passion towards sharing my thoughts and opinions about wonderful world of film music.

applause

Good for you... GOOD. FOR. YOU.

applause

Sunil wrote
    Have a nice day!

You too.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    It's about time I got some respect from you, boy. Please continue...

I always respect you, if you think this is the first time i giving respect to you, so be it. By the way, since the day i joined this forum you haven't respected me well. My fingers are crossed that when you are going to at least respect my opinion or sincere contribution that i have made on this forum.

I only speak English. What other language would you like me to speak?

Haha.. Good Joke. I meant the way you use your English language it just hurts me. Can get the point?

No, but you continue to just ignore what others say include me when I mentioned not once but twice that this should have been discussed in the already established John Williams thread. I'm sorry that you are new here but there is a certain way things are done around here. Keeping things nicely organized is one of them... maybe you should consider respecting that first, buddy.

I never ignore what other says. In the past few months, i am just following what others' says. I agree, on one or two occasions, i might have done mistake, that, too, not intentionally. Nowadays, before i start any topic, i just thoroughly search and start new discussion. Unfortunately, a few days ago i started a new discussion called "Can anyhere play instruments?" which was already there in this forum. In fact, i was under impression there won't be any thread like this, so, i didn't go for search. In fact, you came to know only after William pointed that there was similar thread started a year ago. I am sorry for that. Whether you believe or not, before i start a new discussion, i just confirm myself and then go ahead with new one. Trust me on this.

Really? Then what is the point of your post above?

Simple. I consider you as my friend. That's why i posted. I don't know about you whether you consider me as your friend or not. I always go for build good relationship with others.

Good for you... GOOD. FOR. YOU.

Good for you, too! Take Care.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    sdtom wrote
    Sarcasm can be countered with, well?

Mindless violence has been known to work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Reading Sunil's and Erik's exchange above, I think mindless violence can even be employed more usefully than I initially thought! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin FACT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt