• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2009
    Anthony wrote
    I ensure you I am going to be as far away from Demon as possible when a Lion King box set is announced.

I would suggest California is approximately half a world away from India for that day wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Anthony wrote
    I ensure you I am going to be as far away from Demon as possible when a Lion King box set is announced.
    I think the Demon might be eating Miya's dust on trying to get that one... wink

Of course. Ladies first! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

I would suggest California is approximately half a world away from India for that day wink

LOL biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I wonder if there could be a day on MT where The frickin Lion King won't be mentioned?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Unfortunately not. And you though I was mad about Lost.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I didn't mention it. Pardon. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Don't Worry, Hakuna Matata.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I wonder if there could be a day on MT where The frickin Lion King won't be mentioned?

biggrin

Well, it wasn't so long ago that the only score mentioned was Pirates of Thhhheeeeeeee...ZZZZZZZzzzzzz
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Jordi seems to have diverted his interest into other scores now. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will be Angels & Demons soon... wave spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Indeed! tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Anthony wrote

Oh god... can't wait.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I can hear quite some Frost/Nixon references in the A&D clips. With more adrenaline, of course wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

suicide
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

But there is only a little Pacific ocean between Tokyo and California. My scream of joy will reach to the West Coast faster than tsunami. wink

NP: The Cat Returns - Yuji Nomi

cat
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Miya wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

But there is only a little Pacific ocean between Tokyo and California. My scream of joy will reach to the West Coast faster than tsunami. wink

NP: The Cat Returns - Yuji Nomi

cat

Looks like it'll have to be ANTARCTICA then Anthony!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    ...with Happy Feet wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    I went to bed drunk at 3.30 this morning and woke up at 7.30 bright as a shiny button dizzy confused

Anyway, I've spent this morning being busy tidying up the place, reading the morning paper and listening to BBC radio 2, now it's time for some score....

NP : NIGHTWING - Henry Mancini

The second time I've played this since it arrived and I'm really enjoying it, not an out and out horror score at all, very subtle and textured score and very melodic, some of it reminds me of Morricone.

I just had to play it again cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    NP: Speed Racer - Michael Giacchino

LOVE it! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    NP: Alvin and the Chipmunks - Christopher Lennertz

This guy should get bigger projects. Seriously!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The Missing James Horner

'Rescue and Breakout' pretty much sums up the fantastic action writing Horner produced for this score. And of course the main theme is as good as any Horner tearjerker.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    The Missing James Horner

'Rescue and Breakout' pretty much sums up the fantastic action writing Horner produced for this score. And of course the main theme is as good as any Horner tearjerker.

That is a fantastic track but I find listening to the whole album a bit of a bore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    The Missing James Horner

That is a fantastic track but I find listening to the whole album a bit of a bore.

There's a 5 star album hidden within a 3 star album. (Perhaps.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    The Missing James Horner

There's a 5 star album hidden within a 3 star album. (Perhaps.)

Sure but that would make it only about 20 minutes long wink
  1. I love the album myself.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    NP: Prince Of Egypt - Hans Zimmer

No doubt this is my second best Zimmer score of all time. Lovely orchestral music and the chorals are just stunning!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    NP: Prince Of Egypt - Hans Zimmer

No doubt this is my second best Zimmer score of all time. Lovely orchestral music and the chorals are just stunning!

2nd eh? So which one is 1st?

runs away fast so as not to hear the answer..................>>>>>
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    biggrin
  2. Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I went to bed drunk at 3.30 this morning and woke up at 7.30 bright as a shiny button dizzy confused

Anyway, I've spent this morning being busy tidying up the place, reading the morning paper and listening to BBC radio 2, now it's time for some score....

The second time I've played this since it arrived and I'm really enjoying it, not an out and out horror score at all, very subtle and textured score and very melodic, some of it reminds me of Morricone.

I just had to play it again cool

I'm hoping that I'll be able to listen to this one too this coming week! rolleyes

(Obviously I've nothing else to listen to in the meantime!)
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    NP : THE ALAMO - Dimitri Tiomkin

This is the Silva recorded suite and very good it is too cool