• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Well, let´s just say that I would watch ANY movie that features both of them. wink
  2. Megan Fox got on Bay's nerves long time ago. She was going on how great she was and then Bay spoke out that she got her part by washing his car. Then in pre-production she refused to gain weight to play in the part so Bay just told her to go f**k herself.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011
    Bay would kill to have her do that with him. Obviously he offered and she refused, thus: out.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Yeah, but (especially knowing Bay) it wasn't as nice.

Bay and Bruckheimer ruined careers already. Nick Glennie-Smith and Mark Mancina (OK, Zimmer in early days is reported to have a fair share in this here) namely.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Megan is starting to get tiring. Over-exposed.

She got all bony....ughhh!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Megan Fox got on Bay's nerves long time ago. She was going on how great she was and then Bay spoke out that she got her part by washing his car. Then in pre-production she refused to gain weight to play in the part so Bay just told her to go f**k herself.

Quite right too! She should go on a doughnut, pie & beer diet and bulk up a bit. Fill out that skinny arsed arse!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Rosie double-barreled-whatserface could do with some pies too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Megan Fox got on Bay's nerves long time ago. She was going on how great she was and then Bay spoke out that she got her part by washing his car. Then in pre-production she refused to gain weight to play in the part so Bay just told her to go f**k herself.

She will go f*ck herself. Just not with him. That's his problem i think :P
  4. Any girl who´s got John Connor´s brother for husband would be stupid to do it with Bay. ^^
  5. well she got the looks, now let's see if she's got the talent to act too
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. We are talking Michael Bay here, for him even Jon Voight can't act.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011 edited
    There's no any acting involved in any Michael Bay movie ever.
  7. The Rock does involve acting. Armageddon in 2-3 scenes too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The rock, well ok, some indeed. Armageddon? Here we laugh wink
  8. I said 2-3 scenes and all of that belonging to either Billy Bob Thornton and/or Steve Buscemi.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    By accident then smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Then in pre-production she refused to gain weight to play in the part so Bay just told her to go f**k herself.

Couldn't he sent her to me to do that?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lol

Er.
    I mean: BREGT! shocked
    SHOCKED, I am. SHOCKED and MORTIFIED.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  9. Christodoulides wrote
    There's no any acting involved in any Michael Bay movie ever.

More like REacting.

To explosions and pyrotechnic effects, cars tumbling over your head, debris attempting to crush you. If you want to do a Bay movie, you must know how to react. Without pause.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2011
    Very true lol
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2011
    Well, a lot of acting is reacting regardless of the film's director or subject.
  10. Just a little bit more than usual reacting in Bay flicks.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.