• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2010
    I saw the Goonies so long ago that I couldn't remember the music at all. But I do love those sound clips!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Southall wrote
    A good batch...

The Goonies - Dave Grusin
    The Spiral Road - Jerry Goldsmith
    The Scout / Dreamer - Bill Conti
    The Manhattan Project - Philippe Sarde

A decent batch! I'll get The Goonies sometime before it sells out. I already have the Sarde on a fantastic 3 score combo- http://www.amazon.com/Sister-Mary-Expla … B00005LZSQ
    It has all the major themes so this club cd is a bit redundant. I'll pass.

Nothing else. Yay! Money saved smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Good luck getting goonies before it sells out wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Good luck getting goonies before it sells out wink

You really have no idea how popular this title is do you?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2010 edited
    What did i say? I am under the impression that it's extremely popular, therefore it'll sell out quickly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2010 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    What did i say? I am under the impression that it's extremely popular, therefore it'll sell out quickly.

I was under the impression with the wink that you were poo-pooing the release and the score. My bad. Sorry D-Man!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No worries my friend, i am arguing with nobody about the Goonies soundtrack. It doesn't really interest me smile beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I do like the theme, but I have no idea if I'll like the rest?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BhelPuri wrote
    Southall wrote
    A good batch...

A decent batch! I'll get The Goonies sometime before it sells out. I already have the Sarde on a fantastic 3 score combo- http://www.amazon.com/Sister-Mary-Expla … B00005LZSQ

Bless you BP, That, is the one I'll be getting. ( The Sarde 3 score combo )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    BhelPuri wrote
    Southall wrote
    A good batch...

Bless you BP, That, is the one I'll be getting. ( The Sarde 3 score combo )

Excellent album!

-Erik-
  1. Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    A lot of people will be glad with The Goonies, I guess?
    Nothing in there for me, though, it seems.

I'm glad for those that have wanted The Goonies for so long.

like me smile

I'm very glad it finally receives the attention it deserves, I'm not saying it's a brilliant score but like Innerspace it is a score that brings back a lot of fond memories

I'm getting it tomorrow, once I see which 2 Intrada releases tongue
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2010
    I'm afraid none of the titles in that batch do anything for me.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Spiral Road for sure, all I can afford, I would add Goonies if the money was there. I can pass on the Intradas this time.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, I have to say that listening to all the clips sure turned it around for me: Goonies sounds like tremendous fun!

I'm still debating Spiral Road. I really like that Indonesian sound, and that gamelan really reminds me of that marvellous journey I had to Bali last year. But it IS expensive... Hmmmm....
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Martijn wrote
    Well, I have to say that listening to all the clips sure turned it around for me: Goonies sounds like tremendous fun!

Goonies is tremendous fun, I don't need to hear the clips, I know what I'm getting smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorBasilB
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2010
    On May 31st Varese seems to announce another Club title (according to www.colosseum.de; around 9:15 am central Europe time).

Intersting. Seems to be only one title... maybe a massiv box?
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    I assume that it will be another holy grail, Spartacus. The Blu-ray just came out a few days ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    It will be Spartacus... a massive 3CD set.

-Erik-
  3. Erik Woods wrote
    It will be Spartacus... a massive 3CD set.

-Erik-

lick

2010 has been a very good year so far for releases of older scores.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Is it confirmed that it will be Spartacus?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Pretty much...

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthortimme
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2010
    At the Varese website they've changed the announced into a single, special 2-CD Club release. So if Spartacus is going to be a 3cd set, this could be something else. Let's wait and see tomorrow.
  4. I'm calling "something else". With the tribute CD, that would make the score 1CD. No way in hell Varese would short change one of the classics. Thinking about what could be so special that it would get to be a club CD all by itself ... I'm going with "The Ten Commandments", as earlier this year a new 2CD-R boot surfaced that's supposed to be all in stereo, and Varese has the connection with the Bernstein Estate.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Now THAT would be interesting!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  5. I wouldn't be as interested as I would with the North set. I have The 10 Commandments's original release and I hardly ever listen to it.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The 10 Commandments has never done much for me and like Erik, I rarely, if ever, play it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2010
    uhm
    You are strange, strange people...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    uhm
    You are strange, strange people...

Weirdo! rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I agree with whoever is right.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Cheers mate biggrin beer