• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2009
    Looks good!

Any thoughts?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/wolverine/hd/
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I wonder what HGW will deliver in this one. I'm expecting a score along the lines of Metal Gear Solid wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    HGW?

sleep
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I'm not expecting anything much, either, to be honest.

Which is why I am secretly hoping HGW will surprise me wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    I'm not expecting anything much, either, to be honest.

Which is why I am secretly hoping HGW will surprise me wink

He won't.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    HGW?

sleep

Ditto!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. The trailer does look good, the many slow motion scenes do add something to this trailer, as for the score I doubt it will top the X-Men Last Stand score of John Powell, I'm hoping he shows us again what he really can do with it

It's been long since Harry surprised me with a score
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I have enough of those super heroes movies. This one is not even slightly interesting when watching the trailer (I didn't actually finish it).
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Me too Bregt. I saw the Watchmen the other day.... christ, I just don't care anymore!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Me too Bregt. I saw the Watchmen the other day.... christ, I just don't care anymore!

Then WHY did you go and see it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Because it was Orange Wednesday, my mates were going and I had nothing better to do.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Because it was Orange Wednesday, my mates were going and I had nothing better to do.

Ahhh right, free tickets an that!? Fair do. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I appreciate the story with its complex characters and themes... but I didn't like the film. Nor did I like the actors and nor did I like the music.

Gimme Benjamin Button any day.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I appreciate the story with its complex characters and themes... but I didn't like the film. Nor did I like the actors and nor did I like the music.

I have yet to see either?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote

beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2009 edited
    The only thing I'm interested in from this movie, is the score. Not eagerly looking forward to it, but I'm curious what Harry Gregson Williams will do with it. Will it be a rougher version of Powell's X-Men 3?

First clip can be heard on the website, although it's not telling us much: http://www.x-menorigins.com/
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    HGW?

sleep

Yes. So NOT right for this gig.

sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2009
    Anthony wrote
    Timmer wrote
    HGW?

sleep

Yes. So NOT right for this gig.

sleep

yeap!

sleep sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2009
    Am I really the only one who's looking forward to this?! He's capable of greatness (Spy Game, Kingdom of Heaven), and I think this is something he'll do something cool with again. We'll see.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BobdH wrote
    Am I really the only one who's looking forward to this?! He's capable of greatness (Spy Game, Kingdom of Heaven), and I think this is something he'll do something cool with again. We'll see.

I guess it depends on whose definition of "greatness"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Ha, "greatness". Good one.
  2. Timmer wrote
    BobdH wrote

I guess it depends on whose definition of "greatness"?

yeah, I'm not saying Spy Game is bad, but greatness? dizzy

I give him the benifit of the doubt, but it is time he brings us a score that meets his potential of his earlier 'fun' scores
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthortimme
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009
    There's an interview online with Kaveh Cohen and Michael Nielsen. They've composed the track Legend which was used in the Wolverine trailer.

www.filmmusicsite.com/interviews