• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2012
    I really enjoyed this video back in the day...

CALIFORNIA GIRLS
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014 edited
    Thanks to Gareth on the JB groups for reminding me of this funky little non-film score gem from film composer JOHN SCOTT.

CHELSEA STREET SCENE

A friend of mine had this LP ( and before I was a film music fan ), a great listen. Shame it's not available on CD.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2014
    Someone posted this on FSM...

THEME TO ALIEN

What do you reckon?

( I quite like it shame )
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2014
    biggrin

I'm diggin' the funk, brotha. cool
  1. It's actually quite great!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Funky! Meco, Moroder, they all did it back then.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2014 edited
    Captain Future wrote
    Funky! Meco, Moroder, they all did it back then.

Yup! That also includes Barry White's orchestra Love Unlimited, John Williams, Lalo Schifrin, Geoff Love and His Orchestra, Nostromo.....who've I missed?
  3. Timmer wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Funky! Meco, Moroder, they all did it back then.

Yup! That also includes Barry White's orchestra Love Unlimited, John Williams, Lalo Schifrin, Geoff Love and His Orchestra, Nostromo.....who've I missed?

Rhythm Heritage; The Galactic Light Orchestra & Philharmonic 2000 I also have on one dedicated sampler.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.