• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007 edited
    Very Good score by Colin Towns, hard to find without spending some bucks, but I found it on itunes plus. Like WOW man!!

sd smile biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    I know, Towns does quite good work, and I've even e-mailed him once to ask whether his Ivanhoe was/would be ever published.

He sent a very nice note back, with some bad news that unfortunately that wasn't on the cards.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2017
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2017
    I'm screencapturing all of these to present to you in Powerpoint format on your daughter's wedding day.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Martijn wrote
    I'm screencapturing all of these to present to you in Powerpoint format on your daughter's wedding day.

I think that James may be doing this himself. Just to let his new father-in-law know what they've got themselves into.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn