• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009
    Warner Bros. are sure generous about scores most of the time! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Now the TERMINATOR score, THERE's a soundtrack I'll pick up asap!!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    BasilB wrote
    Final Confrontation

Yep, that's Elfman alright!
    Good to see Mars Attack coming too. I'm glad that at least one label is investing in expanded releases for "the more recent" scores these days.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    dgoldwas wrote
    Good thing every single track has been ID'd as "album version". I was worried for a sec! rolleyes

I don't think I'll be buying it any more. All those album versions. Disgusting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think it's good!
    It suggests later down the line we'll be getting the dub mix-down version and the remastered 2010 "apocalypse" remix version.

Can't wait!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I think I'll watch the film first here and then listen to the album.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    DemonStar wrote
    I think I'll watch the film first here and then listen to the album.

They're going to be COMPLETELY different, you realise?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Yep. That's why I want to actually experience what the difference is, so I can decide whether the album version is good or not! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    The last thing I will touch upon, is the music. I usually enjoy soundtracks from all kinds of movies, and I did like the steel on steel sounds that has been with Terminator at least since Terminator 2. I wasn’t expecting great new music I could listen to at any time, but I usually am very fond of Danny Elfmans work, and thought it at times was too loud and big for the movie. Sometimes less is more, and for me, that would have been preferable this time around.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40999
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Haha, Ain Tit Cool. Ignore them.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    A negative opinion? Well, now I don't see the point of getting this score.
  1. "too loud and big for the movie"

that is not negative but POSITIVE, for me wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2009 edited
    Of all the criticism to be leveled against a Terminator film score, this indeed is one I would have expected least!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Who gives a fudge about such critics / criticisms. A "too loud and big" score by Elfman can only be one thing:

KICK
    ASS
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Have I told you I love your way of thinking?
    Amen to that brother!!!! punk
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Who gives a fudge about such critics / criticisms. A "too loud and big" score by Elfman can only be one thing:

KICK
    ASS

Yet... Mars Attacks! gives you a headache? dizzy

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

KICK
    ASS

Yet... Mars Attacks! gives you a headache? dizzy

-Erik-

Nah; thank GOD he doesn't write like that anymore wink smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote

You like my way of thinking............

...........ONLY?!

kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote

You like my way of thinking............

...........ONLY?!

kiss

Come on! You don't need compliments from me baby! I can hear the girls in Thessaloniki sighing when you pass by all the way down here to Sparta! You are hunk and no woman can deny it! But you know that already, that girl of yours had better say it to you a lot! Admiring your way of thinking is of more value!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    NO! I need 'em from you!

Quick. Emptying Recycle bin. Deleting Browsing history and download history. Clearing Saved form and search history. Cleaning up the cache, getting rid of the cookies, killing the offline website data, making saved passwords disappear and throwing authenticated sessions away. Oh shit! Is that the door bell?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Too late, D.
    She admires you for your mind.
    You shall just have to bear this dark and bitter fate like a true Greek (Plato comes to mind, or Tantalos)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Too late, D.
    You shall just have to bear this dark and bitter fate like a true Greek (Plato comes to mind, or Tantalos)

Stavi are you going to leave this insult in the air? shocked tongue kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Well I can't admit loving anything else because his woman is going to kick my ass! But being the Greek God he is it's more than obvious that If I weren't madly in love with my boy I would adore the whole of him!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    But being the Greek God he is it's more than obvious that If I weren't madly in love with my boy I would adore the whole of him!

shocked

Now take that! angry

Delete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing data
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    There's a strong possibility I'll be in Greece later this year / early next year!?

I'll be sure to work my anglo saxon / celtic charm on the locals. devil
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. I hope it's not big & loud like "Planet of the Apes" though. I am hoping it's more like "Mission: Impossible 1".

And I see a over 7mins long cue there. That's Horner terrotory. ;-)

I can't wait for some samples to get online.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    But being the Greek God he is it's more than obvious that If I weren't madly in love with my boy I would adore the whole of him!

shocked

Now take that! angry

Delete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing dataDelete browsing data

lol

Support your home they say! And don't forget I said I'm madly in love with an other!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Too late, D.

Stavi are you going to leave this insult in the air? shocked tongue kiss

What?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?

What happened??!?
    I was trying to needle D., only to have the needle stabbed into mine own eye?

sad

Oh wait... an opportunity for reciprocating the return!
    By Zeus, D., would you let an innocent woman defend your own honour?
    (Now wriggle out of that one. heh heh heh)

Stavroula wrote
    And don't forget I said I'm madly in love with an other!

A trifle. A mere detail to be smoothed over in the transitional process.
    Nothing indeed that cannot be discussed as reasonable adults.
    For every obstacle exists a proper solution.

(henbane.
    piledrivers.
    pipe bombs.
    You name it.)
  3. Stavroula wrote

Come on! You don't need compliments from me baby! I can hear the girls in Thessaloniki sighing when you pass by all the way down here to Sparta! You are hunk and no woman can deny it! But you know that already, that girl of your had better say it to you a lot! Admiring your way of thinking is of more value!

I wish more women were into your kind of no-nonsense complementing! punk Life would be considerably less angst-ridden. (Not that I am as rare a beauty as D. wink )
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    franz_conrad wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Come on! You don't need compliments from me baby! I can hear the girls in Thessaloniki sighing when you pass by all the way down here to Sparta! You are hunk and no woman can deny it! But you know that already, that girl of your had better say it to you a lot! Admiring your way of thinking is of more value!

I wish more women were into your kind of no-nonsense complementing! punk Life would be considerably less angst-ridden. (Not that I am as rare a beauty as D. wink )

Greek women my friend; told you so wink kiss