• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2009
    justin boggan wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Jesus Thomas.

You are a MACHINE! robot

A Machine That DEMANDS TRACKLISTING wave

We are the Borg robot

soundtrackcollector.com

Again, why link off site when you can find everything you need - reviews, tracklistings, credits, etc in one place.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Jesus Thomas.

You are a MACHINE! robot

We are the Borg robot

soundtrackcollector.com

Again, why link off site when you can find everything you need - reviews, tracklistings, credits, etc in one place.

-Erik-

Why duplicate tracklistings already available on a site that's been around far longer than this one?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Jesus Thomas.

You are a MACHINE! robot

We are the Borg robot

soundtrackcollector.com

-Erik-

Why duplicate tracklistings already available on a site that's been around far longer than this one?

Three words - One Stop Shopping

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Jesus Thomas.

You are a MACHINE! robot

We are the Borg robot

soundtrackcollector.com

-Erik-

Three words - One Stop Shopping

-Erik-

I have neither done, nor heard of anybody who didn't buy a regular CD without a tracklisting, and MainTitles doesnt' sell CDs anyway.

One Stop Shopping: ScreenArchives.com
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    I have neither done, nor heard of anybody who didn't buy a regular CD without a tracklisting, and MainTitles doesnt' sell CDs anyway.

You totally missed the point. One Stop Shopping means you don't have to look all over the internet for information. If MainTitles had everything you needed - Review, tracklisting, credits, purchasing options, etc then you wouldn't need to go elsewhere... except somewhere to buy or download the album. wink

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    We will have that one day!
    Kazoo
  3. Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote

You totally missed the point. One Stop Shopping means you don't have to look all over the internet for information. If MainTitles had everything you needed - Review, tracklisting, credits, purchasing options, etc then you wouldn't need to go elsewhere... except somewhere to buy or download the album. wink

-Erik-

Erik, it's just

Symphonette #2
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote

-Erik-

Erik, it's just

Symphonette #2

punk

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009
    Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

Steven wrote
    GUYS!

We did it on purpose just to piss you off!!!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2009 edited
    I'm glad. I wouldn't want it to be out of shear retardation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Nah! But we all know one

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FACT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...errrhhh....TRUE!

whaddever
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar

W00T, Thomas! Excellent work mate! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice bunch of reviews! Well done! Damn, where do you find the time?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. Christodoulides wrote
    Nice bunch of reviews! Well done! Damn, where do you find the time?

what time? wink
    nah, so far I have time and I love doing it, but there will be a time you guys will have to take over from me smile

anyway, thanks for the kind words guys
    already working on another update rolleyes

ps, there don't seem to be a lot of Elfman fans here, considering the often average ratings the scores are getting?

Even Batman????
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthortuskapaska
    You know, I am an Elfman kid. I grew up with the man's work and it used to be a joy(boner) inducing moment to see his name in CAPITAL letters on one of those MCA cds.
    This does not happen anymore of course but neither does elfman compose music as he did before. As I have love for past-composers, I can only have retrospective love for Elfman.
    He has lost his touch in his attempts to emulate Batman Begins.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

- Sommersby

Just to be pedantic, should that not read "The most beautiful non-Elfman sounding Elfman score"?
  5. Sounds like Elfman to me!
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009
    Me too. But that's clearly not what Thomas wanted to say... thus, in my infinite wisdom, I corrected him.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...and correct him you did......in your infinate wisdom, of course!
  6. franz_conrad wrote
    Sounds like Elfman to me!

back at the time, It wasn't Elfman to me, back at the time of course
    He was only known for his zany projects, his quirky affairs, his gothic scores
    so I was referring to then smile
  7. Steven wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

- Sommersby

Just to be pedantic, should that not read "The most beautiful non-Elfman sounding Elfman score"?

perhaps
    I'll correct it then smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yay! I got something changed on MT!

I AM A GOD!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You and Sunil. Apparently.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin applause
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009 edited
    *edit*
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009 edited
    Nice batch of reviews, Thomas, but I don't really share your enthusiasm for ARTICLE 99. Except for the main theme, it isn't much to write home about. Basically lots of meandering "mood" tracks that foreshadow the "complex writing" he would refine in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE and onwards.

Also, if there are ANY Elfman scores that should get the "full points", it would be the socalled "Holy Trinity" of scores - BATMAN, EDWARD and NIGHTMARE. They are the must-haves for all film score fans, really, at least those with even a MINIMAL interest in Elfman's work.
    I am extremely serious.