• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2009
    Anthony wrote
    I still think I did better than I expected. smile

You did better than I would have done had I played!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote
    I still think I did better than I expected. smile

You did better than I would have done had I played!

hidden treasures supposed to be hidden well, but at least it's fun to show you there is a lot of good music from smaller more unknown movies. And then it is good labels such as MovieScore Media presents them to us

anyway, hope you go hunting for several
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thank you for including GEORGE KALLIS' HIGHLANDER score; maybe, just maybe now people can pay some attention to this overlooked gem.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thank you for including GEORGE KALLIS' HIGHLANDER score; maybe, just maybe now people can pay some attention to this overlooked gem.

Not that you'll ever recognise it if it pops up in a future game biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Christodoulides wrote

indeed, good score
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Not that you'll ever recognise it if it pops up in a future game biggrin wink

I recognized it in this one; now EAT it! angrykiss
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    slant

........ suicide
  3. sample 18 of my last score game is now the lead review of the day
    recommended little gem

DER ROTE BARON