• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    A typical conversation at a nightclub:

"Hey, how's it going?"

"What?"

"I said HEY HOW'S IT GOING?"

"YEAH, I KNOW"

"NO... I said HOW'S IT GO- never mind"

"YEAH, ME TOO!"

Yay. rolleyes

Steven, you're young and you're cool in my book cool beer

I'll always take good conversation over dancing. ( and that was exactly the same when I was your age too )

And Thor, I only ever copped off with a girl once while dancing and that was at a punk gig while in a mosh so you could hardly call that 'dancing' anyway wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009
    Anthony wrote
    I wouldn't be worried. You have a Z4 don't you?? WANT.

I do. And I love it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Anthony wrote
    I wish it was that easy for the rest of us. How do you "dance"?!?!?

Usually by moving your body. Even babies know how.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I'll always take good conversation over dancing. ( and that was exactly the same when I was your age too )

My perfect night contains a little bit of both, which is why I love locales that have one room for dancing and one more loungey room for talk. I'm on the lookout for babes to go steady with too, and I agree that I've rarely met such potential on the dance floor, but I also like to have....how shall I put it, non-binding fun, and smooching on the dance floor is the perfect gateway to that.

Hey, what the hell are we doing discussing this thing in the TOY STORY 3 thread?!? shame
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2010
    Did anyone here watched TOY STORY 1 & 2 in 3D?
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sunil wrote
    Did anyone here watched TOY STORY 1 & 2 in 3D?

No.

BAM!

biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Killer D.

Notice how he's got no witty comeback. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    His inability to reply is infinitely more witty than anything he actually said.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He made me laugh a few times but not for the reasons he wanted.
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010
    Love the new trailer. I'm usually not thrilled about sequels nowadays, but I grew up with the first two movies and Pixar's streak has been pretty solid (didn't like Bug's Life, Finding Nemo or Cars though). I do hope this sequel streak is short-lived after next year's Cars II.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010
    I'm still a little puzzled as to why they are making Cars 2. I thought the first one was unanimously voted their weakest film.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010
    It is, but seems to be very popular with younger children - it took more money at the box office than Wall-E or Ratatouille (or even Toy Story!)
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2010
    Sad, but true. There's much more to Wall-E and even Ratatouille, but after one viewing of Cars I barely remember it now. It just feels so insubstantial and lightweight, like a feature-length toy car commercial.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2010
    My thoughts:

[spoiler]-JESUS, that was a HEAVY movie!
    -The Baby bodyguard freaked me out a little bit. Only because it reminded me of the baby face mask from Brazil a little bit.
    -I think there were a bit too many characters in the movie.
    -Lotso seemed a bit too familiar in sound and morals from the Old Prospector.
    -Compared to Wall-E and Up, Toy Story 3 is definitely darker than those.
    -It was the right decision to leave bo-peep out of it, because in all honesty, she wasn't that an important a character (absolutely not in Toy Story 2).
    -The attention to detail was outstanding! Absolutely outstanding!
    -The story pulled the gag of "someone trying to look at something, and our heroes not actually being here (or under something just in the nick of time, a bit too many times.
    -Don't humans usually work when an incinerator is on and running?
    [/spoiler]
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2010
    Timmer wrote

Dancing takes priority for me. Especially if an opportunity to ballroom dance presents itself. This isn't because I actually do think dancing is more important in a relationship, but I get to talk to interesting people all the time. Dancing with someone, however, is a rare occurrence so I'll pick it over talking just to reset the balance. Once I've had a few more thousand hours of dancing under my belt I can start re-establishing my conversational priorities.

Now sure how the Toy Story 3 convo got talking about dancing, but anyways, I saw the movie yesternight and it was no big surprise. Exactly as I expected. Which is to say astounding and amazing. Such an unbelievably fulfilling experience. The new minor characters added SUCH flavour. I'm a big fan of large casts that leave you asking for more from the smaller roles.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me