• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    I was recently introduced to this program and have decided that it is the best television I have seen to date. The British have done a far superior job over the US in their production and I am a big fan of Hill Street Blues. This is better!!!! Thanks again for sending me the score Alan. The only person who had it here in the states was Ford at Soundtrax and who knows how long it might have taken to get it from LA to SD (125 miles). Pony Express could have been a lot quicker.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
  1. Tom, I've not seen Foyle's War but surely it can't better than Hill Street Blues!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2007
    confused Alan, the time frame is 1940 whilst the bombing of England is going on by Germany. Foyle has the job of still trying to solve crimes. The production values are great and this is one that you must explore. The entire series is out on DVD but if I were to get involved again I'd do it from the beginning.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2018
    Am I the only one in this “place” who thinks the Epilogue from The Fury is one of John Williams’s very best pieces? And it was recorded just for the album, so screw you if you prefer the film recordings, you’re totally dead to ME. And screw You if you dont’t think John

And yes I am DEADLY SERIOUS AND I’m going to prove it in a court of law, ENGLISH LAW YOU MORONS so o don’t need a sodding Bible of your religion or any other
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    PS I know a plaice is a fish so don’t bother going there
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Southall has become the new me here -- except he writes more correctly in a drunk state. :D
    I am extremely serious.