• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009
    omaha wrote
    When you say southern type girls, what do you mean by that?
    I assume you are referring to southern English gals. How are they different than the northern ones?

I've never met either type, which would make me an equal opportunity racist, I guess?

(I was referring to the European Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and South American types, actually)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    I have to say, I hate ALL people who make generalisations of ANY kind.

Speaking for the world, we hate you too.

So at least there is balance.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Wow!
    Shows how different things are between yanks and europeans.
    The southern girls in the states are very northern ones.
    I love the ones with a slight accent. tongue
    When it is thick though... slant

Sorry, got tired of talking about racism.
    A problem that always has, and always will exist all over the world. Sadly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    (I was referring to the European Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and South American types, actually)

Let me clarify: women like STAVROULA. Covers it all, doesn't it my friend? wink beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    omaha wrote
    Sorry, got tired of talking about racism.

But never getting tired talking about babes, right? RIGHT? punk wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    omaha wrote
    When you say southern type girls, what do you mean by that?
    I assume you are referring to southern English gals. How are they different than the northern ones?

I've never met either type, which would make me an equal opportunity racist, I guess?

So you mean I just spent a fortune on a train ticket to Margate to seek these southern English girls I thought you meant... and it's a waste?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote

Let me clarify: women like STAVROULA. Covers it all, doesn't it my friend? wink beer

Stavi is gorgeous. cool

But D, with the lovely hot weather we're having HERE you can believe me we don't need to look to Greece for lovely girls....we got plenty.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote

Stavi is gorgeous. cool

But D, with the lovely hot weather we're having HERE you can believe me we don't need to look to Greece for lovely girls....we got plenty.

shocked shame
    Thanks you very much boys!

EDIT

Take care though! I don't want you to be accused of racism towards the other girls of the forum because you are favoring me now.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bernard Righton

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote

Stavi is gorgeous. cool

Here here! A toast in her honour from Down Under. beer
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    cheers
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009
    Ok! Folks! this will be my last post here on this thread. My intention is not to irritate or annoy anyone. Before i go, i would like to tell you all guys one thing that reality bites. Not a single person in this world will accept the truth. All the people in the world are just blindly defend themselves or their country. However, i thank you for your responses.

Have a nice day!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Sunil wrote
    Ok! Folks! this will be my last post here on this thread. My intention is not to irritate or annoy anyone. Before i go, i would like to tell you all guys one thing that reality bites. Not a single person in this world will accept the truth. All the people in the world are just blindly defend themselves or their country. However, i thank you for your responses.

Have a nice day!

okay... confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Groan...another "Nobody knows the truth but me" conspiracy nut response.
    I'm not even bothering to rip such nonsense apart.
    Suffice to say that the world, including all of its human interaction, is far more complicated and interesting than your "them against us" attitude seems to suggest, Sunil.

And you have a nice day as well.