• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    At last, i bought "Naqoyqatsi". Thanks for sharing your all opinion. I paid complete attention in listening to this masterpiece. In my life, this is the first time i have listened to Philip Glass' works. It is really awesome. I am very glad to own this CD. Yo-Yo Ma is favorite musician. I can bet that in this world nobody can compete Yo-Yo Ma in Cello playing. He is simple and elegant. Honestly, the whole album is very simple, melodious, haunting and moving one. Overall, this is one of my best collection of soundtracks.

Thank you.

Check out the other 2 installments in the qatsi trilogy as well; you'll be thrilled!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    ROFL = "Rolling on floor laughing" wink

Uh! Ok! unknowingly, i am following the footpath of Mr.Patch Hunter Adams. In fact, i have great joy of making others laugh and happy. Now, you will be my first friend on the net forum who laughed by rolling on floor because of me. Hey, becareful, don't get hurt! ha ha ha ha...... biggrin

You're doing bang up job so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009

You're doing bang up job so far.

Hi Steven,

what do you mean by that?
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think you best consult your Bible for answers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Hi Steven,

I am sorry, my friend, i don't read any sacred books. It doesn't mean that i disbelief in God. I do believe in God. The actual truth is, i am not Christian, I am Hindu. Naturally, i never had opportunity to read Holy Bible.

Take Care!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh.

Do you not read/consult the Vedas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Hi Steven,

Of course, but i don't see any relevant to your statement. That's why i asked you. I think you are taking this too far. Come on, Steven, tell me what were you actually trying to say?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009 edited
    Hi Sunil,

Relevance is irrelevant to the relevance that I'm trying to relate to, relatively speaking. I'm sure you can relate?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    OMG! now i got it, you are attempting to make me as a mad person. Oh! God! Save me. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sunil, take it easy mate; there's a thing called sarcasm; British are champions in the field, not everyone else gets it and it's not mandatory; asking questions just fuels the fire further. wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    Sunil, take it easy mate; there's a thing called sarcasm; British are champions in the field, not everyone else gets it and it's not mandatory; asking questions just fuels the fire further. wink

Oh! Jesus Christodoulides! i take everything easy, especially on this forum. biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Sunil, take it easy mate; there's a thing called sarcasm; British are champions in the field,

And Steven is the champion of the champions wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    What? I beg you pardon. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Apparently the suggestion is you are the breakfast of champions! wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    What about "lunch" of the Champions and "Dinner" of the champions? slant crazy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sunil wrote
    What about "lunch" of the Champions and "Dinner" of the champions? slant crazy

Don't think Vonnegut ever wrote a 'lunvch' or 'dinner' of champions? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt