• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2020 edited
    Edmund Meinerts wrote
    Biden is going to get about as many votes as I had expected. I figured he would surpass Obama's record from 2008. But I'm astonished that Trump is also going to get something like 8-9 million more votes than he did in 2016 - like where is he picking up this support from? Who didn't support him in 2016 and then decided after four years of sheer chaos and a criminally mismanaged pandemic "yeah, actually, he's not so bad after all"?

I think the majority of these "extra" people don't vote for Trump, necessarily - just out of hatred against the Democrats. Anything - even Trump - is better than Democrats, in their eyes.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. I keep refreshing to see the vote count...wanting this agony to be over.
  2. Thor wrote
    Edmund Meinerts wrote
    Biden is going to get about as many votes as I had expected. I figured he would surpass Obama's record from 2008. But I'm astonished that Trump is also going to get something like 8-9 million more votes than he did in 2016 - like where is he picking up this support from? Who didn't support him in 2016 and then decided after four years of sheer chaos and a criminally mismanaged pandemic "yeah, actually, he's not so bad after all"?

I think the majority of these "extra" people don't vote for Trump, necessarily - just out of hatred against the Democrats. Anything - even Trump - is better than Democrats, in their eyes.

But if that was the case, they would have also voted in 2016 against Hillary Clinton, possibly the most hated Democrat in the country.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2020 edited
    Well, the divide and hate have only grown in the last four years.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Hallelujah, some good news FINALLY, though Trump will not let this go by easily.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2020
    Hooray!
    I am extremely serious.