• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009 edited
    This is for Eric. wink
    Erik Woods wrote

I'm now waiting for the Williams vs. Goldsmith thread to start.

-Erik-

I wasn't here for this, so I think it would be very interesting to listen to your thoughts.

If this was a topic everyone despised, please feel free to delete it. smile
  1. how can be become despised of the 2 biggest composers together, in ONE THREAD? shocked
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    Oh. Good. Lord. What have I done?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

tongue

I wander what would happen if we would create a topic

KOKO DEZIL vs SANITY
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009 edited
    LADEEEEEEEZZZZE ANNNND GENTLEMENNNNNN

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009
    ROUND 1

And Williams storms out, The Fury on his face showing Malice for his opponent , immediately throwing a Hook; In Harm's Way Goldsmith........
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    And then everything's OK because Mom and Dad Save the World!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009 edited
    ROUND 2

Goldsmith gets back at his rival like a Leviathan, meanwhile Williams Superman-like powers make Jerry feel he's Under Fire and wants to plant his Small Soldiers in his oponents face. Very Close Encounters soon follow...........

What a fun topic!! smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Goldsmith.
    No, Williams.
    No, Goldsmith.
    Wait, no, Williams.

Jerry Williams!

I dunno.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Zimmer Zimmer he's our man , if he cant do it know one can!! biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    moonie wrote
    Zimmer Zimmer he's our man , if he cant do it know one can!! biggrin

You see his name in the topic???
    Get outta here! angry

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Round 3

follow, but then Williams, one of the greatest killers out there, bites Goldsmith's ear with his Jaws. Goldsmith gets free but Williams comes back and is swinging like he's trying to catch Goldsmith's Shadow. As brave as General Patton himself, Goldsmith gets back in the fight swinging away, but it is like Williams is saying catch me if you can! Goldsmith still has a chance at the Prize if...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Three cheers to OMAHA! Hip Hip Hurray! beer punk
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    lol omaha

but I would change ...but Williams comes back... into ...but Williams strikes back...

punk punk punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    DreamTheater wrote
    lol omaha

but I would change ...but Williams comes back... into ...but Williams strikes back...

punk punk punk

dang, I missed that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Excellent! biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    Round 4

In an act of basic instinct, Williams dodges a close encounter right hook from Goldsmith, who then powders his opponent to the point where he can not totally recall. Suddenly, in a swift swing style, Williams strikes back like an earthquake, placing Goldsmith in a complete state of sugarland.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    beer bhangra fireworks lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Round 5

The match takes place in Munich. Goldsmith, who is forever young, fights until his first blood appears. The audience is raving: it's war of the worlds!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    bounce great imagination you all guys possess! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    markrayen wrote
    Round 4

In an act of basic instinct, Williams dodges a close encounter right hook from Goldsmith, who then powders his opponent to the point where he can not totally recall. Suddenly, in a swift swing style, Williams strikes back like an earthquake, placing Goldsmith in a complete state of sugarland.

Nicely done. cool

Nice to see you posting again Mark!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ROUND 6

It's a bad Omen and referee John Barry calls in Dr.No to take a look at Goldsmith, Mercury Rising Dr.No nods to referee Barry the okay signal, You Only Live Twice, remember it's a Game of Death out there says JB, I'm not rejected yet says Gladiator Goldsmith as he makes an Executive Decision and charges at Williams....
  3. Most inspirational topic ever created !!

Lovin' it !! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
  4. A romantic tale ...

John Williams who was Born on the Fourth of July, Home Alone in The Temple of Doom on a Last Crusade (when the Attack of the Clones weren't a Minority Report to report), was Always jealous about The Patriot they called Jerry Goldsmith.

After all Jerry Goldsmith was crowned Lionheart aka First Knight of the Small Soldiers.

Williams didn't remain an Accidental Tourist when hearing this and called Jerry "Dennis the Menace", and he put a spell on him that he would stay Forever Young as an Poltergeist Haunting in King Solomon's Mines.

Jerry felt he was Under Fire, jumped to the Final Frontier in a Supergirl manner, leaving the Wind and the Lion behind in First Blood. Johnny felt like he was experiencing the next War of the Worlds.

Hook said Williams and he went Far and Away, to SpaceCamp for Seven Years in Tibet, leaving Jerry behind as the 13th Warrior, in The Last Castle of The Twilight Zone.

Jerry was a Hollow Man, he didn't mean to unleash this Fury, but Johnny was broken and swore he would return only as a Superman.

Years later, as promised Williams Returned like a Jedi. Presumed Innocent he went to Jerrry and called him a Sabrina Rosewood Nixon, only for Jerry to respond with a Basic Instinct Night Crossing: "Well Johnny, then Catch me if you Can" ...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    So that's how it all started?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

tongue

I wander what would happen if we would create a topic

KOKO DEZIL vs SANITY

Or

JUSTIN BOGGAN vs. A ROOM FULL OF FILM INDUSTRY PEOPLE WATCHING A SHORT MOVIE SCORED BY JUSTIN BOGGAN
  5. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    A romantic tale ...

John Williams who was Born on the Fourth of July, Home Alone in The Temple of Doom on a Last Crusade (when the Attack of the Clones weren't a Minority Report to report), was Always jealous about The Patriot they called Jerry Goldsmith.

After all Jerry Goldsmith was crowned Lionheart aka First Knight of the Small Soldiers.

Williams didn't remain an Accidental Tourist when hearing this and called Jerry "Dennis the Menace", and he put a spell on him that he would stay Forever Young as an Poltergeist Haunting in King Solomon's Mines.

Jerry felt he was Under Fire, jumped to the Final Frontier in a Supergirl manner, leaving the Wind and the Lion behind in First Blood. Johnny felt like he was experiencing the next War of the Worlds.

Hook said Williams and he went Far and Away, to SpaceCamp for Seven Years in Tibet, leaving Jerry behind as the 13th Warrior, in The Last Castle of The Twilight Zone.

Jerry was a Hollow Man, he didn't mean to unleash this Fury, but Johnny was broken and swore he would return only as a Superman.

Years later, as promised Williams Returned like a Jedi. Presumed Innocent he went to Jerrry and called him a Sabrina Rosewood Nixon, only for Jerry to respond with a Basic Instinct Night Crossing: "Well Johnny, then Catch me if you Can" ...

omg omg omg

Who can beat this???

Hahaha bloody brilliant !!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nothing like a bit of brotherly support.

p.s. I thought the only competition here was between Goldsmith and Williams!?