• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Oh I don't want to compete with Thomas, I'm clearly way out of his league. He's way more imaginative than I'll ever be...
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    ...I'm not rejected yet says Gladiator Goldsmith...

lol Good stuff!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2009 edited
    Ah, but Williams' wasn't making it up as he went along. While nearly being incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait he still managed to convince goose-stepping fans to try reading scores instead of burning them.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2009
    Anthony wrote
    Ah, but Williams' wasn't making it up as he went along. While nearly being incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait he still managed to convince goose-stepping fans to try reading scores instead of burning them.

haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    A romantic tale ...

John Williams who was Born on the Fourth of July, Home Alone in The Temple of Doom on a Last Crusade (when the Attack of the Clones weren't a Minority Report to report), was Always jealous about The Patriot they called Jerry Goldsmith.

After all Jerry Goldsmith was crowned Lionheart aka First Knight of the Small Soldiers.

Williams didn't remain an Accidental Tourist when hearing this and called Jerry "Dennis the Menace", and he put a spell on him that he would stay Forever Young as an Poltergeist Haunting in King Solomon's Mines.

Jerry felt he was Under Fire, jumped to the Final Frontier in a Supergirl manner, leaving the Wind and the Lion behind in First Blood. Johnny felt like he was experiencing the next War of the Worlds.

Hook said Williams and he went Far and Away, to SpaceCamp for Seven Years in Tibet, leaving Jerry behind as the 13th Warrior, in The Last Castle of The Twilight Zone.

Jerry was a Hollow Man, he didn't mean to unleash this Fury, but Johnny was broken and swore he would return only as a Superman.

Years later, as promised Williams Returned like a Jedi. Presumed Innocent he went to Jerrry and called him a Sabrina Rosewood Nixon, only for Jerry to respond with a Basic Instinct Night Crossing: "Well Johnny, then Catch me if you Can" ...

Oh! Thomas! You are the MAN! Its brilliant and amazing imagination. applause fireworks bhangra
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Great stuff, Thomas! applause I wonder how long it took to come up with it??? dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Great stuff indeed! applause
  2. keky wrote
    Great stuff, Thomas! applause I wonder how long it took to come up with it??? dizzy

10 to 15 minutes, I just went on writing and corrected several at the end shame

but I'm glad you all like it smile
    thanks
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh