• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Sunil wroteApart from film scores, what other music do you listen?

No'ing. I find that film scores satisfy all my musical needs. I'm sure I could become a fanatic in other genres, especially classical, but it would become too overwhelming. I still have a couple of hundred classical CDs, but I never listen to them anymore. Film music has kicked their butts.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    plindboe wrote

No'ing. I find that film scores satisfy all my musical needs. I'm sure I could become a fanatic in other genres, especially classical, but it would become too overwhelming. I still have a couple of hundred classical CDs, but I never listen to them anymore. Film music has kicked their butts.

Peter smile

Film scores / Classical!?

Believe me, there is room for both! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Ah! Visual aids!

Just made me go mad dizzy spin

Ta! slant wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    No worries Tim my friend beer I really can't help giggling when i think of you dancing and jumping all around in the house moonwalking and singing "Your Butt Is Mine, Gonna Take You Right. Just Show Your Face In Broad Daylight, I'm Telling You On How I Feel, Gonna Hurt Your Mind Don't Shoot To Kill!
    Come On, Come On, Lay It On Me All Right...You Know I'm Baaaaadad, I'm Baadddddd"
    lol

dizzy confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    plindboe wrote

Peter smile

Cheers! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Speaking of Madonna.... biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Argh. slant
    This reminds of octagenarian Mae West in Myra Breckenridge making phallus jokes... Ouch.

As for Madonna, I think the press in 1991 already suggested she may have gotten a bit too old for this.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Speaking of Madonna.... biggrin

EEEUUUGGGHHHH slant NASTY!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    Apart from film scores, what other music do you...?

What other music do we what? dizzy tongue
  1. William wrote
    Sunil wrote
    Apart from film scores, what other music do you...?

What other music do we what? dizzy tongue

great

another line we can put wank off to dizzy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh