• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    Unbelievable talent here...

Micro-Sculpture

shocked cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009
    Yikes! That's impressive. Of all the things to make a living out of... smile

I'd go and see that.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Brilliant!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Unbelievable talent here...

Micro-Sculpture

shocked cool

I just had to look through these again, just about the most gobsmacking WTF artistic talent I've ever seen.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    What a total waste of time. rolleyes

Nah, that's cool stuff, even thought it may be pointless. Sneeze and you're fucked.
  1. Impressive indeed.

But, sometimes it's hard enough getting a thread through that hole without having all that to navigate too! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Anthony wrote
    What a total waste of time. rolleyes

Nah, that's cool stuff, even thought it may be pointless. Sneeze and you're fucked.

LOL! biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
  2. There's a recurring joke in Charlie Kaufmann's SYNECHDOCHE, NY, about an artist (Catherine Keener) who paints miniature portraits that get smaller and smaller over the years, until they're not visible without a microscope.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am