• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    The galaxy is 18 years of age, her name is Kimberly and supposedly fell asleep at the tattoo parlour.
    > Image (Sucky google translation of the article here)

Obviously the (local) internet is going wild about this. Examples can be found here and there.

What's your take on tattoos? And do people who have them change your opinion/first impression about them?
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009
    I don't mind some tattoos.
    I would get one if I were in the military, or if I went to Tahiti wink.
    The one she got looks God awful.I guarantee she will regret if she hasn't already done so.
    I think they should be concealed when one wears normal clothing. In the professional world, tattoos are frowned upon and should be out of sight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Poor girl....
    I am extremely serious.
  1. ah, Belgium comes in the news again

you should check out the guy who tattood her face-palm-mt,
    he's the dude on the left

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/4125/Internet/ … hype.dhtml
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    I just can't get over the hilariousness of this thread's title and its actual topic. biggrin At first, I thought it was about an actual galaxy. shame
  2. William wrote
    I just can't get over the hilariousness of this thread's title and its actual topic. biggrin At first, I thought it was about an actual galaxy. shame

you should know the real story on this smile

she wanted to have 3 stars on her face. So she went to this guy (who obviously loves tatoos). Sadly for her she fell asleep on the table and the guy was so kind to add 53 extra stars on her face while she was sleeping. Now he's telling the whole world that he is really proud of his work. tongue

Sadly the girl who woke up doesn't want to leave the house anymore (because she is embarrassed) and wants to sue the guy for adding all those stars on her face (which she didn't ask for in the first place)

and the best is yet to come

she didn't ask for 53 stars, but she only wants to remove half of them. Can you frickkin believe this? face-palm-mt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ^ that was posted already in the "plain stupid" thread wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    William wrote

she wanted to have 3 stars on her face. So she went to this guy (who obviously loves tatoos). Sadly for her she fell asleep on the table and the guy was so kind to add 53 extra stars on her face while she was sleeping. Now he's telling the whole world that he is really proud of his work. tongue

Sadly the girl who woke up doesn't want to leave the house anymore (because she is embarrassed) and wants to sue the guy for adding all those stars on her face (which she didn't ask for in the first place)

she didn't ask for 53 stars, but she only wants to remove half of them. Can you frickkin believe this? face-palm-mt

I bet she got what she wanted. She just decided she didn't want it because of the reaction of everyone else. Who knows. Her fault. Should have stayed awake, or got a friend to go with her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Uh-huh... she "fell asleep" during a bloke TATOOING her FACE.
    Have you ANY idea how painful that is?

I sense second thoughts only when seeing daddy's face... wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    And we have a new winner!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ptxr1u.jpg
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  3. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Uh-huh... she "fell asleep" during a bloke TATOOING her FACE.
    Have you ANY idea how painful that is?

I sense second thoughts only when seeing daddy's face... wink

I smell a rat!? I don't have any tattoos but my friend has a few and doesn't believe for one second that she slept through this, at least, not without being tranquilised first.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    William wrote

I was actually already aware of the story. smile But no; I cannot believe it. LOL rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    omaha wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    William wrote

I bet she got what she wanted. She just decided she didn't want it because of the reaction of everyone else. Who knows. Her fault. Should have stayed awake, or got a friend to go with her.

When you go to this freak to get tatoos, then you get what you pay for.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    uhm

Jesus.

Quite the lady's man I take it?
  4. She's on her way to become an even bigger hype than a certain S. Boyle.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You mean Mrs. Shrek? Yeah, from day one I'd had enough of her. rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

So she wants to be left with 26.5 stars? I like it!
  5. That must be an amazing score!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

It'll equal her IQ.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote

Me too. It seems that freaks are SO trendy right now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    PawelStroinski wrote
    That must be an amazing score!

lol
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote

Me too. It seems that freaks are SO trendy right now.

I believe she is mentally frail. And yes, there is something of a freak show element about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I read she had a mental breakdown and started breaking things and swearing people around her 'cause she didn't win first prize in the final or something? Mmmkay..
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    I read she had a mental breakdown and started breaking things and swearing people around her 'cause she didn't win first prize in the final or something? Mmmkay..

Cripes! Princess Leia's let herself go recently!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Christodoulides wrote

uhm vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Southall wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote

Fail! lol
  6. William wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

uhm vomit

yep that's the twit
    if you still go for tatoos to him, you better not fall asleep
    she should be glad he didn't do anything else while she was asleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    ... she should be glad he didn't do anything else while she was asleep

... I agree. vomit