• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    I never book tickets. In my city it is never necessary, you can always find a good seat.
  1. Well the nearest city where I live has been reported to have been flooded by a tsunami this morning, and the cinema complex was apparently completely destroyed, funny thing is they were preparing to show the first screening of 2012. Damn and I was so looking forward to it.

How's that for irony?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Oh! no! what happened? shocked
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
  2. What happened?

Shit happened!

crazy
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Shit happened!

Oh! really! then whole place stinks. biggrin By the way, how do you live there? confused biggrin
  3. Luckily I was only kidding. The cinema building is still standing. I know catastrophes are no laughing matter, but it kinda seemed appropriate in this topic. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    DreamTheater wrote
    Luckily I was only kidding. The cinema building is still standing. I know catastrophes are no laughing matter, but it kinda seemed appropriate in this topic. cool

I was like, don't you live in France? there's no way there was a tsunami in France!! biggrin
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
  4. He lives in Belgium, even less chances for a tsunami wink
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Belgium is so flat spilling a tub full of bathwater would be catastrophic. cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Belgium is so small, an F5 Twister merely passing over would be the end of us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    Luckily I was only kidding.

Me too. beer biggrin