• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009
    Repetitive beats? come on, every pop, jazz, rock singers or musicians rely upon their one same beats and they repeat from one album to other. In that, Michael Jackson was quite exception. He always made sincere attempt to give quality music with different beats. For e.g if you have the following songs that mentioned below, you will definitely understand what i am try to tell you.

1. Bad - Bad

2. The Way you make me Feel - Bad

3. Liberian Girl - Bad

4. Man in the Mirror - Bad

5. I just Can't stop loving you - Bad

6. Smooth Criminal - Bad

7. Streetwalker - Bad ( available in Special Edition )

8. Wanna be startin something - Thriller

9. Thriller - Thriller

10. Beat It - Thriller

11. Billie Jean - Thriller

12. Human Nature - Thriller

13. P.Y.T

14. Jam - Dangerous

15. Remember the Time - Dangerous

16. Heal the World - Dangerous

17. Black or White - Dangerous

18. Who is it? - Dangerous

19. Will you be there? - Dangerous

20. Keep the Faith - Dangerous

21. Earth Song - History

22. Scream - History

23. Morphine - Blood on the Dance Floor

24. Ghosts - Blood on the Dance Floor

25. Unbreakable - Invincible

26. The Lost Children - Invincible

27. You are my Life - Invincible

28. You rock my world - Invincible

29. Don't stop you till get enough - Off the Wall

30. Rock with you - Off the Wall

Just listen to above mentioned list of selected tracks from MJ works. You find different beats from track to track. That's really awesome. I can bet no other musician have or had these qualities. Hats off to Michael Jackson.
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Which Michael Jackson video starred Eddie Murphy?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Remember the Time - This is one of the best video ever produced by any artist. In this song, you can see brilliant visual effects and excellent choreography done by MJ. Eddie Murphy himself that was most unforgettable moment in his life.

Have a nice day!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhh. Thanks. beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Don't mention it! Its my pleasure. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009 edited
    Sunil wrote
    Repetitive beats? come on, every pop, jazz, rock singers or musicians rely upon their one same beats and they repeat from one album to other. In that, Michael Jackson was quite exception. He always made sincere attempt to give quality music with different beats. For e.g if you have the following songs that mentioned below, you will definitely understand what i am try to tell you.

Just listen to above mentioned list of selected tracks from MJ works. You find different beats from track to track. That's really awesome. I can bet no other musician have or had these qualities. Hats off to Michael Jackson.

C'mon Sunil, Invincible wasn't such a good album. All it had going for it was the voice, because the beats sure annoy the hell out of me. When I'm past track 3, every song starts to sound the same. Because all they relied on were those same rhythmic beats repeated over and over again, there's hardly any sort of catchy melody playing under it. And if there's a melody it's not nearly memorable enough to stay in your head for long.

Give me the sharp melodic and funky style of 'Off The Wall' any day over this.

I love MJ but 'Invincible'? No, not for me thanks.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  1. Sunil wrote
    Remember the Time - This is one of the best video ever produced by any artist. In this song, you can see brilliant visual effects and excellent choreography done by MJ. Eddie Murphy himself that was most unforgettable moment in his life.

Have a nice day!

Great vid that one, but 'Liberian Girl' is one of favourites, all you see is bunch of well known and less known celebs sitting, talking, waiting for someone. That someone being Michael of course, and he only appears for 5 seconds in the whole clip.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    Great vid that one, but 'Liberian Girl' is one of favourites, all you see is bunch of well known and less known celebs sitting, talking, waiting for someone. That someone being Michael of course, and he only appears for 5 seconds in the whole clip.

Oh! yeah, i was about to say that. I really like to see this song all the time, because i can see great personalities like Steven Spielberg, John Travolta, Carl Weathers, Danny Glover etc. At the end of the song, you can see the MJ would be cinematographer. That's cool. But i like Remember the Time very much, because of music and excellent dance steps. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    I love MJ but 'Invincible'? No, not for me thanks.

Hmmmm.... OK! taste and admiration differs from each other. To you, its boring but for me, its very good.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Till now, i have finished listening Invincible album more than 10 times. I have become addict to following songs from Invincible album.

1. Unbreakable - Magnificent

2. Invincible - Excellent

3. Break of Dawn - Wonderful

4. You rock my world - Highlight of the album

5. You are my life - Melodious

6. Don't walk away - beautiful

7. Cry - Great one, indeed!

8. The Lost Children - Very beautiful and just rekindles my childhood memories

Rest of them quite good. Overall, great album. Hats off to MJ!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2009
    birthday to King of Pop Michael Jackson.

Today, fans of MJ are celebrating his 51st Birthday Anniversary, in fact, i am one among them.

Michael, you might have died, but you live in my heart forever. You may be mortal but your works are immortal. It will stay in billions of hearts forever. You made my beautiful through wonderful and body shattering music. I say nobody never ever can achieve like you. Your contribution towards music as well as welfare of world children was incredible. May your soul rest in peace.

I would like to play following heart touching songs of MJ

1. Gone too Soon
    2. Man in the Mirror
    3. Heal the World
    4. She's out of life
    5. You are my life
    6. You are not alone
    7. Have you seen my childhood?
    8. The Lost Children
    9. Will you be there?
    10. I'll be there.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2009
    MICHAEL JACKSON HISTORY ON FILMS Volume II

I have recently purchased this DVD. Its quite amazing and wonderful. I am very glad to own this DVD. There are several short film and also his live performance at 1995 MTV awards show. Including short films like Thriller, Liberian Girl, Smooth Criminal, Scream, Earth Song, Stranger in Moscow, Have seen my childhood?, They don't care about us etc.. Great Stuff! If you are die hard of MJ, then i recommend this DVD.

Have a nice day!
  2. No need to recommend it Sunil, I've had it for years. wink I love it too. I can never tire of watching those exceptional music vids.

BTW, get Volume I as well. Some repeats of what's on II but that wouldn't stop you, would it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2009
    Hi Gilles,

I have already got that. In fact, i bought it two years before. Since two years, i was searching for Vol.2, unfortunately i couldn't get it. But now, i don't have words to describe the moment. Right now, i have a idea of buying MJ's Dangerous: The Short Films. In fact, i have already placed an order and i am just waiting for it. Do you have this DVD Dangerous: The Short Films?

Sunil.
  3. Nope.

I hope they release 'Ghosts' soon though. Saw it for the first time a short while ago, it's brilliant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009
    DANGEROUS: THE SHORT FILMS

Yesterday, i purchased this DVD. I say this is all time best video album ever produced by any artist. I say this DVD is not only for MJ fans, even non-MJ fans do love this very much. I think nobody should miss this DVD. If you don't buy this DVD, then you are missing some great stuff in your life.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Hi Gilles,

Even i am also expecting that for long time. When i first saw that Ghosts video on TV, i was totally astonished by graphics and excellent choreography. I believe the whole world should learn from MJ that how to make short films for various songs. I say he was a great storyteller through his short films. Hats off to MJ!

Take Care!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009 edited
    Hey Sunil just some quick advice. You don't need to recommend to THE WORLD everytime you buy something how AWESOME it is or how the world would be a better place if we followed your recommendation. Your gimmick is getting a bit old.

Nothing wrong with stating your opinion, but don't overdo it, okay? wink

Besides you realise there's only like two members reading these posts right? tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Hi Gilles,

You misunderstood me. I know very well that in this place much people don't like MJ, but i would like to share my opinion on my collection. Maybe, you are right, i might have overdone, but hey, remember this whether our post read by two or three people, that doesn't matter. I think i have all rights to express my opinion over here. That's what forum is for. By the way, don't worry or bother that how many members are reading our post or my post or your post, just do your duty and don't expect anything from anybody.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009 edited
    Sunil wrote
    Hi Gilles,

Even i am also expecting that for long time. When i first saw that Ghosts video on TV, i was totally astonished by graphics and excellent choreography. I believe the whole world should learn from MJ that how to make short films for various songs. I say he was a great storyteller through his short films. Hats off to MJ!

Take Care!

I think some of those "storytelling" aspects should be credited to the filmmakers, first and foremost. I'm sure Jackson had SOME creative input, but fairly limited.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Maybe, but if you make deep observation that MJ video album or short films looks so unique and grand, but whereas others doesn't have that quality of delivering those kind of brilliant storytelling technique. So, naturally, credit goes to MJ. I don't say he alone deserves that, but also others. But the point is, he was the one who always deliver quality short films or video albums. He had high quality of creativity. I don't think others have that much ability or talent.

Have a nice day!
  4. This is for the 2 and a half Jackson-fans on this forum: the trailer is out for 'This Is It', the cinema-released film due 28th october about his final concert rehearsals. I really like the cool montage of hits, maybe this will become a brilliant tribute film which could replace the actual concert. Can't wait.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    2 and a half lol
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2009
    This is for the 2 and a half Jackson-fans on this forum: the trailer is out for 'This Is It', the cinema-released film due 28th october about his final concert rehearsals. I really like the cool montage of hits, maybe this will become a brilliant tribute film which could replace the actual concert. Can't wait.

Gilles, thank you very much for sharing this wonderful information. Even i can't wait. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2009
    Michael Jackson's This is it has been released all over the world. This documentary film doing great business at box office. This is quite unbelievable. Oh! yeah, i have booked the ticket for this movie, i will be going tomorrow(01.11.2009) to see this documentary movie. As of now, i heard lot of positive reviews about this movie. Oh! gosh, i can't wait.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I read that fans were asking his fellow fans to boycot the film and even re-labelled it This ISN'T It.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    ^ Tim, don't these people have anything better to do? wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm looking forward to seeing it, but I think I'll wait untill it's out on DVD.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009
    Christodoulides wrote
    ^ Tim, don't these people have anything better to do? wink

I know, terrible ain't it? Heaven forbid us film score fans ever got so anal wink
  5. Yeah! Listening to film music all day. Surely all the other people into other genres must be on drugs. shocked