• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010 edited
    markrayen wrote
    Wow, you didn't catch it in theatres Thor? The orchestral arrangements were by Michael Bearden, MJ's long time musical director. Talented guy!

I believe Thor missed great opportunity to watch it in theater. However, better late than never. Of course, MJ was really a talented personality ever lived on this planet. beer
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2010
    markrayen wrote
    I am so delighted by the way which the film was edited. While they certainly could have done all those cheap MTV-ish editorial tricks as you would see in most documentaries related to pop culture these days, the editors instead got out of the way of the footage and let it speak for itself, portraying realistic rehearsal situations.

Exactly, good point! I wish more behind-the-scenes film documentaries were done this way too. Imagine to some day see the John Williams rehearsal footage that Spielberg has shot over the years, without any kind of "meddling".
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    Thor wrote
    markrayen wrote
    I am so delighted by the way which the film was edited. While they certainly could have done all those cheap MTV-ish editorial tricks as you would see in most documentaries related to pop culture these days, the editors instead got out of the way of the footage and let it speak for itself, portraying realistic rehearsal situations.

Exactly, good point! I wish more behind-the-scenes film documentaries were done this way too. Imagine to some day see the John Williams rehearsal footage that Spielberg has shot over the years, without any kind of "meddling".

Wow! this sounds great. I am dying now to see that. Only question when will that happen? slant
  1. Sunil wrote
    Thor wrote
    markrayen wrote

Wow! this sounds great. I am dying now to see that. Only question when will that happen? slant

You've answered your own question. You will have died before that happens.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    biggrin lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010
    MICHAEL JACKSON was murdered - Finally Confirmed.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100110/38 … dered.html

That's really sad and pathetic. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010 edited
    Like all the crap that he was taking for so many years and what he was doing to himself didn't play any part on this, did it? Pf, it was evident right from the beginning that they would throw the blame on someone else, a poor bastard, in a last desperate attempt to not blacken (no pun intended) the king's name any more.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010 edited
    Sunil wrote
    MICHAEL JACKSON was murdered - Finally Confirmed.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100110/38 … dered.html

That's really sad and pathetic. shame

They've been speculating about that back and forth ever since his death. I don't put any more credence in that article as I've done previous ones, I'm afraid, especially not considering MJ's own pill dependency over the years.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2010
    Jackson Kids to accept Grammy awards on his behalf:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100131/38 … n-his.html