• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009
    An old topic from scoreviews, 'bout time it was resurrected. smile

Off to Cyprus tomorrow midday, flying one of these brand new Aegean Airlines' babes, and will be back to my home in Greece at the end of August, after i visit Italy with the family for a week around that time smile

I'll still be around but not as much so take care everyone and have lots of good ol' summery fun! wave I'll try to share some holiday photos!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Have a great time, D.!
    We'll miss ya!
    wave
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Take lots of pictures.. no... VIDEOS!! (Of hot babes preferably, but then you might encounter some legal issues.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    <groan>

On the other hand, why don't you both go away and have a couple of cold showers for a week or trhee?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Enjoy your holidays D! wave

As for Steven´s request, don´t worry, if you take videos in public spaces, don´t have to worry about legal issues. Trust me, I know wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Have a nice trip, Demetris! Be sure to pop by when you get the chance.

My holiday started today, too, but I'm not doing any fancy travellin' like you. Just to the South of Norway, where my parents (and grandparents) live. Maybe a trip to Denmark at most.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009 edited
    I will be with my family as well mate, nothing fancy; although anything involving jets is always news on its own for me smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    That's long man! How will we do this?

Stavi will have to defend the Greek presence here during your time off.

Best wishes and have a GREAT time!! wave
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    My holiday started today, too, but I'm not doing any fancy travellin' like you. Just to the South of Norway, where my parents (and grandparents) live. Maybe a trip to Denmark at most.

To Your Island right? Once we will claim it MainTitles island!!!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I'll stick around!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Thor wrote

To Your Island right? Once we will claim it MainTitles island!!!

Only when all is LOST.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Have a great time luv and be sure to take care of yourself and have lots of fun! Photos please!!! I'll hold the Greek defences here so don't worry! kiss wave
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Coincidentally, I'm on holiday from today too. Hopefully much progress will be made on short films of mine and others in the next two weeks. smile
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009
    Ooh, where you going? Or do you mean holiday as in not working?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    <groan>

On the other hand, why don't you both go away and have a couple of cold showers for a week or trhee?

you're thirty something not eighty something!!!!

Dontcha like seeing pics of hot babes!? wink lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Off to Cyprus tomorrow midday, flying one of these brand new Aegean Airlines' babes, and will be back to my home in Greece at the end of August, after i visit Italy with the family for a week around that time smile

I'll still be around but not as much so take care everyone and have lots of good ol' summery fun! wave I'll try to share some holiday photos!

Bon voyage punk beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Bon voyage, D!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Christodoulides wrote

I will miss you. Have a great time. wave biggrin
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Have a great time, Demetris! wave beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Have a great trip!!!
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
  3. Demetris, have a safe trip and enjoy the flying in those babes.

This board will be a lot less active without you.

punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009 edited
    Thanks! I am in Cyprus now, the right was a bit bumpy due to winds, i.e. fun for me, esp. observing the annoyingly touchy ladies pissing their pants in every slight bump! biggrin I'll be around the new few days, still but then i'll come and go. Play safe boys and girls: no unprotected sex, no tsunamis, no hostile internet discussions smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    no unprotected sex

I never understood how any could find safe sex even in the least exciting.
  4. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    no unprotected sex

I never understood how any could find safe sex even in the least exciting.

Heavy mannn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thanks! I am in Cyprus now, the right was a bit bumpy due to winds, i.e. fun for me, esp. observing the annoyingly touchy ladies pissing their pants in every slight bump! biggrin I'll be around the new few days, still but then i'll come and go. Play safe boys and girls: no unprotected sex, no tsunamis, no hostile internet discussions smile

What a lovely place? I envy you. biggrin kiss
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sunil, you live in one of the greatest geographical places on the planet.....what's to envy!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    We sometimes envy where we can't be
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It certainly makes more sense than envying where we are.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Well, hopefully I'm off tomorrow morning. And I say hopefully because I don't know yet the way I'm going to travel. I'll be off for a couple of days so I want to wish a good time to all of you! I apologise to Thomas for not being able to help him in he knows what because my hand is still healing but I promise I will once I get back!
    Be well all of you!
    Kisses! wave
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...