• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Matt C wrote
    It's official:

Anne Hathaway (Love and Other Drugs, Ella Enchanted) will play Selina Kyle/Catwoman, while Tom Hardy (Inception) will play Bane. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman. It's assumed Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Gary Oldman will return, but no confirmation on that yet.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/artic … ight-rises

ooohhhhhh, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman? Now that sounds extremely interesting cheesy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011
    Anne Hathaway? I am sorry, but didn't they say catwoman? Not mousewoman?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011 edited
    Anne Hathaway love lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Anne Hathaway love lick

Ugh.....you're not serious?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Anne Hathaway? I am sorry, but didn't they say catwoman? Not mousewoman?

Cats love mice... What's your point? tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011 edited
    smile

Btw I am really wondering how will Nolan make Catwoman looks...serious. I never liked that character, at all.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    smile

Btw I am really wondering how will Nolan make Catwoman looks...serious. I never liked that character, at all.

You're mad!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Anne Hathaway love lick

Ugh.....you're not serious?

And so are you!
  3. Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    smile

You're mad!

A strange reaction, since she is the only Batman character that could be remotely described as sexy.
    But maybe Halle Berry's to blame. wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I prefer to remember Julie Newmar. lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2011
    Christian Bale Talks Dark Knight Rises
    It's his farewell to the Bat...probably

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29955
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011
    Actually I didn't notice the Batman logo, first time I saw it. But now that I do, it's totally cool! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2011
    The first thing I saw! tongue

Not bad, somehow a bit Inception'ified.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hmmmm, the poster suggests a No Man's Land kind of story arc... ("Gotham is hit by a nigh-apocalyptic earthquake, rendering it pretty much as livable and lawful as Mogadishu. And then some idiot decides to open the gates of Arkham Asylum...")
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    BLAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Meh. We'll see.
    It's just the vibe of the poster.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    That was my terrible impression of Zimmer or whomever wrote the trailer music to Inception!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lol applause
  4. Zack Hemsey's Mind Heist?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    That was my terrible impression of Zimmer or whomever wrote the trailer music to Inception!

-Erik-

It was spot on! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Spot on score, excellent music wink Great franchise with great modern scores. Go hug Elfman wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    You've heard THE DARK KNIGHT RISES score already?!?!?! May I borrow your Delorean when you are done with it?

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2011
    lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    yeah

..and lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No, i am not giving it back. I am travelling back to a time where Djawadi was the next door Indian pizza guy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bad D.
    BAD!
    applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    bootleg cam teaser trailer for DARK KNIGHT RISES

http://celebs.icanhascheezburger.com/20 … ght-rises/
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I can't wait until they reboot this series 5 years from now!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011
    Here's a better version of the teaser: http://www.youtube.com/user/smokingnun1 … flw_KYvaUg

Anyone else notices something? How there's only a music credit for Hans Zimmer? No James Newton Howard... Could he really have stepped out?