• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009
    Agreed. But you should know that while i was typing this message, Thor should have posted that message. So, naturally its impossible to notice that post. I was quite busy with other works. In fact, there was seven minutes gap between my post and Thor's post. I think now its clear for you and others.

Take Care!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009 edited
    Okay then beer

You couldn't have put it any clearer than that.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    DreamTheater wrote
    Not even if he tried dipping it in crude oil, before completely covering it in velvet and leaving it in a dark, sound-proofed room first.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. shocked

biggrin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Martijn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    Not even if he tried dipping it in crude oil, before completely covering it in velvet and leaving it in a dark, sound-proofed room first.

What the hell? confused angry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Little Sun-il Jim isn't confused is she?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Timmer wrote
    Little Sun-il Jim isn't confused is she?

Of course, Timmy! she is just confusing me. biggrin By the way, what is that Jim? am i Jim Carrey? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's interesting to see that apparently Sunil employs diminutives and sex-changed names as some sort of provocative statements. Is that usual in India, and is it considered insulting or funny there?
    I'm seriously curious as the current effect (on me at least) is just one of slight confusion.
    To me it's just ...odd.
    (Obviously I'm perfectly happy to entertain the notion that that is far more due to the sender's mental and verbal acuity rather than the receiver's...wink)

By the way, what is that Jim?

biggrin
    I know it shouldn't, but I am greatly entertained by the fact that you don't get this one.
    As the great Dogbert once said: Puns: never explain, never apologise.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Sunil wrote
    Have anybody seen The Forbidden Kingdom? Two great stars Jackie Chan and Jet Li are in the movie. In fact, i liked the score very much.

I've seen it, the karate may not be up to par with the majority of the Jackie Chan / Jet Li movies, at least it was enjoyable. So too was the movie, enjoyable

the score was enjoyable as well, so to summarize it, ... enjoyable wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote
    It's interesting to see that apparently Sunil employs diminutives and sex-changed names as some sort of provocative statements. Is that usual in India, and is it considered insulting or funny there?
    I'm seriously curious as the current effect (on me at least) is just one of slight confusion.
    To me it's just ...odd.
    (Obviously I'm perfectly happy to entertain the notion that that is far more due to the sender's mental and verbal acuity rather than the receiver's...wink)

By the way, what is that Jim?

biggrin
    I know it shouldn't, but I am greatly entertained by the fact that you don't get this one.
    As the great Dogbert once said: Puns: never explain, never apologise.

bounce

Don't you just love sarcasm? I sure do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Is that usual in India, and is it considered insulting or funny there?

My dear Friend,

I can understand one thing from your statement that there is lot of difference between Indians and others. As for you, you consider this as insulting but here people take it lightly and in jovial manner. I am not criticizing anybody here but you know sometimes this kind of fun or teasing will definitely lead to misunderstanding. I think right now, you should have certainly misunderstood my fun nature. I apologize for teasing you and changing your names into some other. Honestly speaking, my intention wasn't to insult you instead i was trying to have fun with you. I am sorry if i have hurt your feelings. No hard feelings.

Have a nice day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2009
    Hey, i have forgotten to ask this have you guys anybody seen the Rob - b - Hood? It reminded me Baby's Day Out.
  3. Sunil wrote
    Hey, i have forgotten to ask this have you guys anybody seen the Rob - b - Hood? It reminded me Baby's Day Out.

I've seen it, I guess you can say it sometimes goes to Baby's Day Out territory, but only because of the baby face-palm-mt

It is nice, but too long for me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2009
    Yesterday, i saw the movie, i think i started liking even more than before. beer
  4. Sunil wrote
    Yesterday, i saw the movie, i think i started liking even more than before. beer

the problem with asian movies (and especially the action kind), they overkill on the emotion. They overdo it, like in this one, subtlety isn't one of their strong points in those movies

but who needs subtlety when you have amazing stunt? punk
  5. Best example: Heart of the Dragon, over the top melodrama to the point it becomes laughable. It's supposed to be a drama but comes over as cheesy as hell. sleep But at least the action was alright.