• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Same. I hear about new scores on forums and then look them up on Spotify. Every now and then I look up a composer I haven't heard from in a while to see if they any new projects. It would be awesome to be able to just pull up soundtracks by release date, but I don't think that's an option. Following a composer should give you alerts when they have a new release, but I don't always get those alerts for some reason.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2017
    Every Monday, Spotify creates a new personal playlist "Discover Weekly" which often brings me surprises and fine new music (regurarly non-film music). There is also some playlist with "cinematic" or "movie" in the title that get updated now and then.

I discover new music through Spotify but like Timmer says, I read the Now Playing thread and try to find it on Spotify.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaliburn
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2017
    Of course I am biased, but I discover stuff using SST, but I also follow recommmendations you guys do in all your facebook posts.

Then I use Spotify to explore the scrore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2017
    Thanks for all the answers. beer Looks like there is no easy way out for me, I just need to more active on MainTitles, I guess smile