• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2013
    Martijn wrote
    Thor wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Demetris wrote
    Boy a lesser John Williams score can really made Tim a grumpy boy!

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT JOHN WILLIAMS WON'T BE SCORING A RELIGIOUS EPIC?

You should try listening to Thor's That Religious Sound: John Williams Edition © ® ™ Playlist (which ever since he posted it I managed to painstakingly reconstruct).

It will immediately and effectively fill that particular sense of void.
    (And it is a very good compilation, indeed!)

EDIT: the links to Thor's screenshots are dead. sad

Yeah, sorry about that. My site celluloidtunes.net is dead (I used the domain to upload images like that).

Which means I must painfully reconstruct that playlist myself out of memory and time.
    Timmer wrote
    I'd like to know that playlist again. I copied yours and inserted a few tracks that you didn't deem "religious" by your own definition. I remember it made a great play.

I said I had reconstructed it.

You're welcome. smile

Thankye muchly! punk beer

I originally added a few tracks to Thor's playlist, I think THIS WONDERFUL TRACK was one of them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I originally added a few tracks to Thor's playlist, I think THIS WONDERFUL TRACK was one of them.

It's a great track, but it doesn't really tap into the sound untill about 2:40, and by then the track is almost over.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...and that's good enough for me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt