• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009
    DemonStar wrote
    Eric wrote
    Pop music of today can't hold my interest any more ... sorry ...
    Or maybe I'm getting old ? lol

Don't worry, I'm 20 and I simply can't stand neither the trendy "kewl" Bollywood music popular here, nor the rock/metal/rap stuff my friends listen to. Only film scores for me! punk

I'm glad I'm not the only one then ... wink
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    In fact I find lately that I'm beginning to try to study and understand even more.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
  1. It's very much possible, Thomas. More context to put things in, and perhaps you have the time to do that?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009
    PawelStroinski wrote
    It's very much possible, Thomas. More context to put things in, and perhaps you have the time to do that?

I do have the time. If I'm willing to make the effort the work is much more satisfying.
    Thomas
  2. Yes, passion is the key here as well smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009
    Sursum corda right now is an excellent example. I've gotten into all of the Korngold material from the classical side and it sooooooo relates to his film music.
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
    And to demonstrate my point from earlier in this thread, for the past few months I've been in a 'classical phase.' It's really quite interesting. Sometimes I get so deep into a musical genre phase, I wonder if I'll ever snap out of it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
    It's a fascinating genre. Getting a new lp record player lately, helped me too to dwell into the classical / romantic period myself as well as some Baroque (Vivaldi and Bach) and although i haven't dropped listening to film music, still i find myself listening to the afore-mentioned music more and more hours in the day. Really brilliant compositions are out there to be discovered!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.